Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Be Chinese in Africa Theory

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Potent lifefuel for ricecels. Suifuel for blackcels - imagine being cucked en masse by Asians... OVER)

^tfw your black waifu treats you like a KANG :feelskek:

Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women
“But we have many who are marrying and even producing… Even our Ugandan women are accepting to [reproduce] with these men,”an official from Uganda’s directorate of citizenship and immigration control told the committee.

There are between 10,000 and 50,000 Chinese in the country, local Chinese expatriates estimate.

But now, tensions appear to be rising.

Ugandan Women stranded with babies fathered by Chinese
In Uganda’s Oyam District, for instance, over a dozen women are struggling to raise children sired by Chinese nationals after the fathers abandoned them.

According to Kamdini chairperson Sam Ogwang Alunyu, they have documented 20 children in the sub-county that were fathered by Chinese workers.

Chinese in Africa: Chinese Men Marry African Wife

Pregnant Uganded women abandoned by Chinese expatriates they love
Chinese men working in Africa reportedly get Ugandan women pregnant and then abandon them
Ugandan women are being left with babies fathered by Chinese men who had been working on infrastructure projects in the African nation.

African woman marries a Chinese man from the countryside and their story is beautiful
shitong-tina-ambw-marriage-certificate-postimg-539v.jpg

Chinese Men with Black Women & African Wives
^^This one has even more pictures. Major lifefuel for Chinacels tbh.

Just be Chinese in Africa, boyo!

Damn I even mog some of the guys in the pictures.

Btw that's why racemixing is bad. Tyrones drives WM to SEA, and drives the AM towards African women. I wonder what's next.

Damn I even mog some of the guys in the pictures.

Btw that's why racemixing is bad. Tyrones drives WM to SEA, and drives the AM towards African women. I wonder what's next.
In all these stories I always notice one thing: curries always get left out :feelsrope:

In all these stories I always notice one thing: curries always get left out :feelsrope:

Well some curry guys date local girls in my country, some girls here have curry fetish

But yeah, curries have it the worst I believe.

India lost the economy competition to China and it's too late.

More pictures, buddy boyos:

LIFEFUEL city tbh

looks like lifefuel for ricecels

Most of those Chinese are statusmaXxed entrepreneurs. They are the literal landlords when they set foot on the eastern African coast.

They might even mog other Chinese men because of that.

No shit their SMV is greater to Lakeesha than the local blue collar. :feelsseriously:

all these Chinese men will be able to live vicariously through their future blasian slayer son with Asian IQ and a BBC

Mmmm chocolate! :feelskek:

I personally really find black women attractive, at least the ones that aren’t ghetto trash. (hard to find in America) It would also probably be a net positive for my offspring since lighter skinned blacks are more attractive on average.

Although even masculine looking 2/10 black women have rejected me in the past, and that was before they knew I had a 4” penis. :feelsrope:

Slaying in Africa is probably easy since poverty is so high. Any guy with a decent amount of money could probably do well there. I’d just be afraid of Tyrone killing me or catching AIDS from a “virgin” foid.

all these Chinese men will be able to live vicariously through their future blasian slayer son with Asian IQ and a BBC
Or Asian dick and black IQ.

Btw, this also indicates that JBW is largely about status and works for Asians with status too.

LOL these black foids dying of poorness of course they marry ricecels. It's gold digging

Most of those Chinese are statusmaXxed entrepreneurs. They are the literal landlords when they set foot on the eastern African coast.

They might even mog other Chinese men because of that.

No shit their SMV is greater to Lakeesha than the local blue collar. :feelsseriously:

Did you even read the articles? Most of them are lowly constructions workers that China employs in their projects in Africa. The entrepreneurs are very, very few. That's the real reason African men are angry - they're getting mogged by lowly Chinese peasants :lul:

Chinese bussinesmen investing in africa lately.. so of course these foids are gold diggers lol nobody want ricecels

LOL these black foids dying of poorness of course they marry ricecels. It's gold digging
Cope.

Plenty of rich curries in Africa (Kenya and Tanzania, especially). And yet you never see these news articles about black women wanting to marry curry men.

Did you even read the articles? Most of them are lowly constructions workers that China employs in their projects in Africa. The entrepreneurs are very, very few. That's the real reason African men are angry - they're getting mogged by lowly Chinese peasants :lul:

They are pboably richer than african men tbh

Chinese bussinesmen investing in africa lately.. so of course these foids are gold diggers lol nobody want ricecels
Read the articles you lowiqcel. These are lowly construction workers, not rich businessmen.
They are pboably richer than african men tbh
Africaniq-tier cope

Read the articles you lowiqcel. These are lowly construction workers, not rich businessmen.

Africaniq-tier cope
Look son of a whore i already commented after that and how the fuck is that a cope i'm not african

I personally really find black women attractive, at least the ones that aren’t ghetto trash. (hard to find in America) It would also probably be a net positive for my offspring since lighter skinned blacks are more attractive on average.

Although even masculine looking 2/10 black women have rejected me in the past, and that was before they knew I had a 4” penis. :feelsrope:

Slaying in Africa is probably easy since poverty is so high. Any guy with a decent amount of money could probably do well there. I’d just be afraid of Tyrone killing me or catching AIDS from a “virgin” foid.

American black women are trash tbh

Look son of a whore i already commented after that and how the fuck is that a cope i'm not african
You may not be African but you definitely have their IQ

We need to go to Africa now! Remember, all pussy is pink on the inside:feelsthink:

The average IQ in some African countries is literally 60.

gooks are volcels

Potent lifefuel for me as I'm also into black foids

I personally really find black women attractive, at least the ones that aren’t ghetto trash. (hard to find in America)
I thought I was the only one, guess you and I have the same tastes

how bad is china that you would prefer living in africa

never understood all the chinese moving there

This shit only really works in Africa, and that's for the same reason JBW works for white men going to asian countries> Asian males are seen as high status in africa, especially because China is basically taking over the damn place. This is just the asian version of JBW.

how bad is china that you would prefer living in africa

never understood all the chinese moving there

They aren't moving their of their own volition. The Chinese govt. is exporting the excess males.
damn those 2 are cute, would run bwc game on them if i could
You'd get cucked by Chang tbh

In poor/undeveloped countries lookism is less rampant and being a provider is something desirable in males. That's where your studious, hardworking ricecels have some advantages.

I thought I was the only one, guess you and I have the same tastes
I don’t support race mixing, but I’m a incel so I’ll take what I can get. I’d only reproduce with another race if my offspring benefit from it.

I’m predominantly English and German, so if I had a black child they would be light skinned and probably have more Caucasian features, increasing their SMV.

I wouldn’t reproduce with an asian though because living as a hapa man would be a nightmare and happa women are destined to be gigawhores. Being half curry would be hell too, I think.

Colonisation of Africa part 2

I don’t support race mixing, but I’m a incel so I’ll take what I can get. I’d only reproduce with another race if my offspring benefit from it.

I’m predominantly English and German, so if I had a black child they would be light skinned and probably have more Caucasian features, increasing their SMV.

I wouldn’t reproduce with an asian though because living as a hapa man would be a nightmare and happa women are destined to be gigawhores. Being half curry would be hell too, I think.
We're more alike than I thought
Although I'm not English or German

Colonisation of Africa part 2
tfw Africa about to get RICED

I've never heard of a half-black incel tbh. Most incel blacks are 100% black African.

africancels are going to find out that colonisation by the west was a whole lot nicer than colonisation by the chinese will be.

just fucking lol evil white man that gave us infrastructure.

the chinese don't give a fuck. if it were white people doing what the chinese are doing, it'd be called a soft genocide

GOT DAM CHING CHONG STEALIN OUR WIMMEN

africancels are going to find out that colonisation by the west was a whole lot nicer than colonisation by the chinese will be.

just fucking lol evil white man that gave us infrastructure.

the chinese don't give a fuck. if it were white people doing what the chinese are doing, it'd be called a soft genocide
It's not genocide if the women want it :feelsrope: