Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be chadrone

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Comments were foids and soys worshipping this fag jfl life on easy mode (pass me the rope)
Screenshot 20220505 151102 Instagram

should I care if he get brutally killed and tortured for hours?

Another case of the JBM(Just Be White; Just Be Mulatto) pill.

If he's in DC, he might get shot and killed by another Tyrone for something stupid. DC has a very high homicide rate which has gotten worse since 2020.

Plus, a Chadrone is a good looking guy who has 1 white and 1 black parent. He might just be a light skinned Tyrone.

If he's in DC, he might get shot and killed by another Tyrone for something stupid. DC has a very high homicide rate which has gotten worse since 2020.

Plus, a Chadrone is a good looking guy who has 1 white and 1 black parent. He might just be a light skinned Tyrone.
He's mixed I'm black I can tell

He looks pure nigger not mixed:feelsohgod:

He's mixed I'm black I can tell

Yep, Chadrones often have "Chad features" like light eyes, though this one has stronger "Tyrone features" overal, but you can tell he has European genes.

They was calling him beautiful saying he deserved the world just because he's genetically blessed jfl boyos cucked world :feelsrope:

Yep, Chadrones often have "Chad features" like light eyes, though this one has stronger "Tyrone features" overal, but you can tell he has European genes.
Most American and Caribbean blacks have white admixture, very few are pure African. I've seen people with 2 black parents who are lighter than Barack Obama.

If he's mixed I am 99.99% sure his mother is some white foid and father a nigger. 0.1% chance of being other way around.

Sick fucking joke. If you are good looking life is literally on Just Exist mode. Idiot didn't have to lift a finger, the model agency came to him and now he is probably making more money than my low IQ wageslave ass will ever make. And despite not facing any hardships he is still worshipped by soys and females in the comments.

Meanwhile out of the hundreds of jobs I applied over like 2 months they all fucking reject me. Even I got rejected from wagedonalds and grocery store because the few interviews I got, they saw my curry ape looking face and noticed my behaviour was probably dripping with mental illness. I found my current job off of craigslist jfl. And the only reason I got hired is because they didn't do in person interview.

FUCK THIS SHIT SICK SOCIETY IT NEEDS TO FUCKING BURN DOWN :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee: