Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be black literally

Must be nice. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBB

White women love black men, BMWF is the most common interracial couple I see

Truth.

JBW is so insufferable to read over and over again, meanwhile these white RETARDED femoids are being blacked WILLINGLY.

Basic reparations tbh

JBW only applies to dating, since whites are relatively well off, not short and don't have small penises, but when it comes to sex, women for sure prefer black men.

That's why those retards always quote tinder statistics, they don't perceive that whites are only preferred to be betabuxxers

Yeah, it's like saying that white femoids only prefer Chad for sex but non-Chads are actually what they seek for betabuxxers. Like, just be non-Chad theory bruh.

White femoids listen to blacks rapping 24/7 like obviously blacks have allure for them, thanks to the Jew of course.

Racebaiting, cherrypicking, etc.

But even ignoring that? Not a manlet to be found among them. If you wanna parlay your black masculinity, you better make sure you're actually masculine.

No, I don't think so...

I spent most of my time venting my frustration on Yahoo Answers.

:shock:

What? How?

That Black nerd at 0:55 has the same SMV as me, and he's getting Becky's ass. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME? EVEN MY 5'7 ASIAN FRIEND HAS A GF!

:shock:

What? How?

That Black nerd at 0:55 has the same SMV as me, and he's getting Becky's ass. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME? EVEN MY 5'7 ASIAN FRIEND HAS A GF!
I saw him too and i thought it was Kent :waitwhat:.
Outlierslossus

:lul:
Source:blacked and blacked subreddits

JFL @ this blacked.com cope. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Black men really hate their own (black) women lol

Brutal BBCpill, just DON'T be white

JBW is so insufferable to read over and over again, meanwhile these white RETARDED femoids are being blacked WILLINGLY.
White foids love to race mix.
They love to be open and inclusive towards minorities and get off on the thought of having babies with black/ethnic males.
Western european white bitches also love to date immigrants and refugees.

Just be tall Tyrone bro

They love to be open and inclusive towards minorities and get off on the thought of having babies with black/ethnic males.
Cope, all those clips were from Cuck-merica :feelshaha: ((they)) had incredible success with that retarded cuck shithole

Cope, all those clips were from Cuck-merica :feelshaha: ((they)) had incredible success with that retarded cuck shithole
The greatest country in the world tbqh

So, where's my gringa snowbunny then?

nigga im black and this doesnt happen to me :feelskek: