Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be black is law in the uk

Halloween GIF

Absolutely disgusting.

I don't even hate niggers. I just want them dead.

They won at El Alamein but at what cost?

imagine if it was a chad instead

Great Replacement is brutal. and its hitting every country

Fucking disgusting- looks like Brazil, Haiti, or some other turd-world nigger shithole.

This is why Blacks just can't function in White Civilization, or any civilization for that matter really.

How Brazil, Haiti, and Africa look currently is how White countries, and eventually Asiatic ones, will look in the future.
As in how recent?
Absolutely disgusting.
I hate niggers; I want them dead.

My grandma was asian.
Ah ok, I see.

Slavs & Baltics do carry some Asiatic/Mongol DNA, but it's in the single digits. Similar to the amount of Natufian(MENA) in Meds & some other Western Euros.

Ah ok, I see.

Slavs & Baltics do carry some Asiatic/Mongol DNA, but it's in the single digits. Similar to the amount of Natufian(MENA) in Meds & some other Western Euros.
I wish I wasn't part of R1a but here we are.

I wish I wasn't part of R1a but here we are.
It's not that bad.

Plus, I think I read that all the R1a, J2, etc type of stuff is only about 0.1% of your overall actual genetic composition.

You would be for the most part Steppe/Yamnaya, with some ANF/EFF & WHG which is present in all Europeans. And then of course, you would have that amount of Mongolian/Asiatic in you.

And hey, you're at least better than most other groups in the world, by a lot.

It's not that bad.

Plus, I think I read that all the R1a, J2, etc type of stuff is only about 0.1% of your overall actual genetic composition.

You would be for the most part Steppe/Yamnaya, with some ANF/EFF & WHG which is present in all Europeans. And then of course, you would have that amount of Mongolian/Asiatic in you.

And hey, you're at least better than most other groups in the world, by a lot.
Also I'm curious as to what your ancestral composition is.

Also I'm curious as to what your ancestral composition is.
English, I believe I have both Saxon & Norman, Welsh, and Italian(central).

Does italian play a large role or is it insignificant?
It's 1/4, about 21% according to one test I took(not sure the accuracy of them though, as much is up for debate about them online).

Regardless, the main genetic component for Italians & Meds/South Europeans in general tends to be ANF/EEF:

84gr5o5wdlib1

I find it interesting how so it constitutes such a large chunk of modern Sardinian DNA; meaning that essentially they are the closest modern population to ANF/EEF.

Last edited:
It's 1/4, about 21% according to one test I took(not sure the accuracy of them though, as much is up for debate about them online).
Mogs my ancestral DNA to the shadow realm but at least we are white passing at the end of the day.

The sheboon version of this would be a ghetto black thot twerking in public lol