Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be Asian is law

most people prefer their own really

@Mecoja

and obviously for ethnics ( regardless if it's rice, curry, sand, taco ) IT'S always picture with white women, it's hidden white worship

@Mecoja

and obviously for ethnics ( regardless if it's rice, curry, sand, taco ) IT'S always picture with white women, it's hidden white worship
They are outliers. And yeah, for both males and female ethnics dating Whites is gaining status, like they consider Whites way above their race and by dating Whites those ethnics consider themselves above their own race. My sister is good example, she was always the self hating ethnic ashamed of her race and she chases white guys even if they are ugly.

asians are lucky they are born without uee

Over if you aren't k-popmaxxing by now

@Mecoja

Why is it always a Korean male? I never see a Cambodian or Vietnamese with white girls.

Why is it always a Korean male? I never see a Cambodian or Vietnamese with white girls.
Because kpop is mainstream with young white foids now.

Because kpop is mainstream with young white foids now.
just like this guy said it's kpop that went mainstream

ask yourself couple questions first
1. Why despite that northern chinese men which are similiar in appearance with koreans aren't nowheare feitshized ?
2. Also vietnamese and cambodian are poor countries with no 'soft power' so it's natural that they aren't slayers, also shorter and darker different face features despite same race
3. Same can be said about europeans...i know that for you ethnics we all look all same but in reality it's no mystery that in social standings at least for men it's
southern>western>northern>eastern europeans when it comes to social ladder

also really southern european men have highest smv in the world not muh, muh, muh nordic chads

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@NoLooksNoLife
@dungeondragon

@Mecoja

It makes me think a lot of ethnics here are fakecels who only want white women.

It makes me think a lot of ethnics here are fakecels who only want white women.
it truly is to some extent here

tbh ethnics in future can slavmaxx in ukraine and russia cause after this war no matter result it's over for both countries

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@dungeondragon

OP is a slant eyed rice eating anime watcher

Kpop and anime has been a lifesaver for many Asian men, I am sure. As long as they have the right phenotype, they will find success with koreaboo/weaboo women (though, of course, they would prefer white women over ethnic women).

I too thought that Europeans/whites were created equal, but I have quickly come to realise that their is a clear hierarchy.
slavs and meds aren't see as fully 'white' but med men are seen as hot while slavs...

To preface, I am not interested in white women; the denigration of ethnic women (in my case, black women) doesn't exactly make them seem very appealing. I am not a fan of interracial dating, but many users here denigrate and shit on ethnic women whilst calling ethnic men fakecels for not wanting to get with their own. It frustrates me, truly. Constant denigration with the comfort of knowing that they do not have to date said ethnic women.

Annoying.
well even though you could say im guilty of that to some extent. At least us guilty of that would not cuck other races and i gurantee you not many (id hope none but thats overly optomistic would defend white toilets i agree with white sharia i think they should be property of white men). I honestly hate white women more than jews or blacks as they are little more than rank and file foottroops for globohomo remove them from the equation and inceldom would largely disapear along with acceptance of faggotry, open borders and political corectness. Race mixing just adds to inceldom asians are the ones who suffer most for it.

Asians from SEA are giga short and have ugly features. Only ones that are decent looking are usually hapa.

this faggot is more feminine than her, it will be a good laugh when Tyrone slaps her ass in the club, what's the gook gonna do? Suck his BBC so he leaves them alone?

just like this guy said it's kpop that went mainstream

ask yourself couple questions first
1. Why despite that northern chinese men which are similiar in appearance with koreans aren't nowheare feitshized ?
2. Also vietnamese and cambodian are poor countries with no 'soft power' so it's natural that they aren't slayers, also shorter and darker different face features despite same race
3. Same can be said about europeans...i know that for you ethnics we all look all same but in reality it's no mystery that in social standings at least for men it's
southern>western>northern>eastern europeans when it comes to social ladder

also really southern european men have highest smv in the world not muh, muh, muh nordic chads

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@NoLooksNoLife
@dungeondragon
I knew a short average looking Cambodian guy (but he had a Chadlite face) who married his college girlfriend, an very pretty Italian American white girl.