Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be an owl, bro!

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/iamr09/message_for_incels/

point is, if this absolute dolt of an owl, who wandered into a place he is not supposed to be, dozens of miles from any established population of owls, and stubbornly and stupidly kept screaming his head off looking for a girl every night was finally able to find someone special, theres absolutely nothing stopping you from finding the right person for you with enough persistence and perspective.

Someone please tell me this is satire. No one can possibly be this stupid, can they?

There was another post which said fructifies court less enthusiastically after getting rejected by females. And those ITfags were like - "Men and fruit flies are not the same inkwell." and "Imagine comparing yourself to an insect" :soy: :soy:

And now here they are, comparing us to owls. They are ones who keep shifting their goalposts.

Last edited:
id rather be owl than human

And now here they are, comparing us to owls. They are ones who keep shifting their goalposts.

"point is, if this absolute dolt of an owl, who wandered into a place he is not supposed to be, dozens of miles from any established population of owls, and stubbornly and stupidly kept screaming his head off looking for a girl every night was finally able to find someone special, theres absolutely nothing stopping you from finding the right person for you with enough persistence and perspective. The only thing standing in your way is your insistance on blaming everyone else while collectively shooting yourselves in the foot with your own shitty behavior. Your chances of finding someone who will love you are hundreds of times more likely than this owl with the tools you have at your disposal. Use them."

Even that owl is probably smarter than IncelTear users.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/iamr09/message_for_incels/

Someone please tell me this is satire. No one can possibly be this stupid, can they?

I fucking read that too :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's like these retards don't understand that we as a species are more complexed than owls and aware. Owls may have a certain feature here and there that contests for owl pussy but for humans, you have a variety of traits and then to top it all off, foid awareness, where they will pick off bad perkonkality i.e. uggo looks.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone from IT is even triple digits in terms of IQ and I hate using that standard to dictate others but those nigger faggots make me realise often than not that genuine retards actually exist.

For a truecel to really get on with someone has a 0.0000000000000001% of getting anything.

I don't know why I even bother reading anything from IT anymore. I honestly don't.

The owl is ugly he'll never find a partner

Over for owlcels

He'll be posting here soon

BRB gonna sit on my roof naked and screech all night until a female responds.

Microbe iq IT post ngl

Owl girls will still reject me because I'm ethnic

Just bash your head on the Wall and expect a Becky to appear suddenly.
( In Videogame )