Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

• Total voters
At least you sleep a good amount usually. My sleep schedule is so messed up and I have horrible insomnia. There are many days I don't get to sleep at all and have to push through the next day. The longest I was ever awake continuously was 42 hours. It's so brutal man, and do your best to avoid this level of insomnia if you can. Being sleep deprived as often as I am will shorten your life a lot.
my sleep schedule is fucked completely too but I just don't set an alarm and still get the amount of sleep just in fucked up part of the day like 4am-2pm. i want to try doing 3 days without sleep this summer to check if you really start seeing and talking to ghosts

my sleep schedule is fucked completely too but I just don't set an alarm and still get the amount of sleep just in fucked up part of the day like 4am-2pm. i want to try doing 3 days without sleep this summer to check if you really start seeing and talking to ghosts
Dude, don't try to deprive yourself of sleep. You fail to realize how torturous and nearly impossible staying up for 3 days is. Even 42 hours straight like I've done a few times is insane and feels horrendous. Near the end of the 42 hours when I was sitting in a chair outside trying to relax a bit, I had a hallucination where a street light at night turned into a motorcycle speeding towards me. Sleep deprivation just makes you sick and nothing good is gonna come out of it.

Night owl. I like the quietness of the night.

Dude, don't try to deprive yourself of sleep. You fail to realize how torturous and nearly impossible staying up for 3 days is. Even 42 hours straight like I've done a few times is insane and feels horrendous. Near the end of the 42 hours when I was sitting in a chair outside trying to relax a bit, I had a hallucination where a street light at night turned into a motorcycle speeding towards me. Sleep deprivation just makes you sick and nothing good is gonna come out of it.
isnt that kinda free lsd or something

isnt that kinda free lsd or something
Nah, you just feel horrible and so broken down that your reaction time is slow and you might start seeing shit. If you really wanna have some fun, just try to get real drugs. Sleep deprivation ain't it man. It's hell

Nah, you just feel horrible and so broken down that your reaction time is slow and you might start seeing shit. If you really wanna have some fun, just try to get real drugs. Sleep deprivation ain't it man. It's hell
bro i have 0 friends and am in a foreign country how the fuck am i supposed to get drugs not even mentioning the price

bro i have 0 friends and am in a foreign country how the fuck am i supposed to get drugs not even mentioning the price
I don't know man. I'm too autistic to find a drug dealer. Besides, I'd rather spend my money on my muscle car which is real fun that some drugs. I'm just saying don't think sleep deprivation is some drug. It's just torture.

I don't know man. I'm too autistic to find a drug dealer. Besides, I'd rather spend my money on my muscle car which is real fun that some drugs. I'm just saying don't think sleep deprivation is some drug. It's just torture.
yeah id rather save up and buy a bike to go for night 300km/h rides then do drugs even though its probably the more dangerous thing of the two

yeah id rather save up and buy a bike to go for night 300km/h rides then do drugs even though its probably the more dangerous thing of the two
Yeah, motorcycles are awesome. I want one in the future when I have the money. My priority right now with my money once I start a new job is gonna be getting the brakes worked on for my 1971 Camaro. The brakes are a bit weak, and that's not good for a fast car. It also needs tires and a new steering box. After those repairs, I'm gonna take it to the limited access highway for some 100+ mph speed runs at night when there aren't many cops around.

whos gonna carry the boats
David Goggins literally tortures himself to run away from the mental pain of his childhood. I respect that guy, but I definitely wouldn't want to be like him.

Yeah, motorcycles are awesome. I want one in the future when I have the money. My priority right now with my money once I start a new job is gonna be getting the brakes worked on for my 1971 Camaro. The brakes are a bit weak, and that's not good for a fast car. It also needs tires and a new steering box. After those repairs, I'm gonna take it to the limited access highway for some 100+ mph speed runs at night when there aren't many cops around.
this car is literally the same age as my dad, isnt it going to break up every other day anyway?

David Goggins literally tortures himself to run away from the mental pain of his childhood
and i need to run away from the mental pain of being a khhv social outcast that means literally nothing to nobody so I am in similar situation

this car is literally the same age as my dad, isnt it going to break up every other day anyway?
Nah, it has been restored and upgraded. The original weak engine has been removed and a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine with 500 horsepower has been installed. Also, the original transmission has been removed and upgraded with a 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission.
This is the car:
IMG 6720

going to sleep now i need my 6hours of sleep before a final tomorrow

and i need to run away from the mental pain of being a khhv social outcast that means literally nothing to nobody so I am in similar situation
Yeah, but the physical pain Goggins puts himself through is honestly far worse than being a khhv social outcast imo.

Me a night owl forced to live an early bird life

Night owl

I have zero energy anytime before 12 PM doesn’t matter how well I sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back