Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be an australian abo theory

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
seriously this is one of the ways out of inceldom, and of course thanks to my luck i wasnt born a abo.

Even tho i extremely dislike them because of their nature to commit crimes and steal, i do envy them. You can be the ugliest abo in the world but u will still get laid, because these guys always mate with each other, and its probably only 1 percent of them who date a white person

lol at me.

New escape for living in chadstralia?

That's why I always reject Darwinian arguments applied to humans and based on looks.

In primitive human communities (the natural state of humans), looks are not by any stretch of the imagination the primary factor for getting laid.

Women having artificial freedoms (which is backed by cucks and modern comforts), laws that prohibit rape (i.e. forcefully pushing yourself sexually onto a foid), plus foids taking contraception and other shit that change their preferences is why looks are everything in the modern west.

New escape for living in chadstralia?
Yea, any abo "incels" here get the fuck out there now and start slaying.U are literally wasting ur life here when u can be slaying aboriginal pussy

Yea, any abo "incels" here get the fuck out there now and start slaying.U are literally wasting ur life here when u can be slaying aboriginal pussy
Don't live in chadstralia are there really a lot of them and do they have internet access? Lol

That's why I always reject Darwinian arguments applied to humans and based on looks.

In primitive human communities (the natural state of humans), looks are not by any stretch of the imagination the primary factor for getting laid.

Women having artificial freedoms (which is backed by cucks and modern comforts), laws that prohibit rape (i.e. forcefully pushing yourself sexually onto a foid), plus foids taking contraception and other shit that change their preferences is why looks are everything in the modern west.
Ultra high IQ.

Don't live in chadstralia are there really a lot of them and do they have internet access? Lol
LOL yeah dude they arent fucking cavemen or neanderthals haha

they live in towns and cities like us, but the majority of them live in very remote communities, like really shitty hot places.

seriously this is one of the ways out of inceldom, and of course thanks to my luck i wasnt born a abo.

Even tho i extremely dislike them because of their nature to commit crimes and steal, i do envy them. You can be the ugliest abo in the world but u will still get laid, because these guys always mate with each other, and its probably only 1 percent of them who date a white person

lol at me.
You should be thankful for not being an aborriginal. That's not something you should want. No racebait though. Just saying that wouldn't help.
LOL yeah dude they arent fucking cavemen or neanderthals haha

they live like really shitty hot places.
Which is why you don't want to be abo

You should be thankful for not being an aborriginal. That's not something you should want. No racebait though. Just saying that wouldn't help.

Which is why you don't want to be abo
Ok i guess i better elaborate a little more.

I dont believe im racist, im fine with pretty much any other races, ( not saying all of them are bad, ive met some very good and nice aboriginals) I just have a dislike for australian aboriginals, simply because the trouble they cause in society, to peoples homes, and to people in general ( crime, theft). Its not just that, theres violence, alcoholism and drug abuse that runs in their families, and domestic abuse towards their spouses or especially their own children is very common, and is why in certain communities they are restricted on alcohol to prevent that sort of thing happening.

No i wouldnt want to be aboriginal, it wouldnt be a fun life, i was just pointing out that they are privileged in the dating game ( if they ugly ) as like i mentioned previously. Honestly itd be so easy to get laid, itd actually be harder trying not to get laid than actually getting laid, lel

i am yet to see a person, either white or ethnic, that likes abos

i am yet to see a person, either white or ethnic, that likes abos
they should be thankful that in our cucked country that they have cucky lefty sjw groups that protect them from all of the bullshit they do and hardly get any jail time.

These are the same sjw groups that are all for feminism, environment, veganism and all of the bullshit that comes with that

It's always a quest for the best and he said that the Aborigines are mating among themselves, what is surprising in that?

You can be the ugliest abo in the world but u will still get laid
Bro you don't even know. They don't fuck each other at all! The men rape the children, boy or girl and if they're too high inhib to do that they go to a supermarket and steal a warm whole chicken and take turns fucking it.
Abos Eat Their Children
this is it

Bro you don't even know. They don't fuck each other at all! The men rape the children, boy or girl and if they're too high inhib to do that they go to a supermarket and steal a warm whole chicken and take turns fucking it.
View attachment 82407this is it
what the fuck

Getting laid with an unevolved creature does not count
they should be thankful that in our cucked country that they have cucky lefty sjw groups that protect them from all of the bullshit they do and hardly get any jail time.

These are the same sjw groups that are all for feminism, environment, veganism and all of the bullshit that comes with that
If you dont like them maybe you should go back to the UK. No one asked you lot to go there. Fucking lol at mayos trying to be the victims constantly. Its the whole world thats a fault not the mayos
and domestic abuse towards their spouses common

:soy:
Based abos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back