Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be a thug theory

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

It makes sense.
Female sexual selection reminds me of the Tragedy of the Commons

They choose thugs, because instead of producing the thugs will simply leech off society and take more than they would make.
It's a self-serving strategy that only works if you're the only one doing it.

It makes sense.
Female sexual selection reminds me of the Tragedy of the Commons

They choose thugs, because instead of producing the thugs will simply leech off society and take more than they would make.
It's a self-serving strategy that only works if you're the only one doing it.
I disagree. The reason women are attracted to criminal men is because they're seen as more masculine than the average law-abiding man. It's women's primitives instincts kicking in from caveman days.

Why isnt this on youtube ?

I want to see the normies reactions.

I disagree. The reason women are attracted to criminal men is because they're seen as more masculine than the average law-abiding man. It's women's primitives instincts kicking in from caveman days.
But I think those primitive instincts make them choose masculine men for the reasons I said. Masculine men are more likely to harm society for their own good, so they'll be richer and more influential overall. In part anyway.

What are you talking about?
I'm telling you part of the reason why women instinctually prefer masculine men. They know they'll have more resources than with a law-abiding beta (their instincts evolved before 6 figure coders were a thing).

Jfl, it's over.

Jimmy Fallon Mastermind GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Man Smoke GIF by Fahad Kidwai

Compare images and watch for the halo effect.

Vanity sure is the quickest way to Damnation.
Just like how a whore fingers her pussy at the thought of being raped by the bottom of the barrel sociopathic mutts.
In the end, all returns to nothing.
Your faggot fashion, appeal to idolatrous profanity, nigger kike worship, and every kind of vapid soulless sophist nonsense Will BE ridiculed, nulified, laughed at with pity when you are hangin on the cold arms of Death.

Last edited: