Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be a swinger theory

Are noodlewhores always the biggest whores on Earth? :shock:

:dafuckfeels: He facemogs me so hard and he still has to resort to this while also probably being at least slightly taller than me? It's over. Not to mention she's a noodlewhore so he has also used his JBW card.

:dafuckfeels: He facemogs me so hard and he still has to resort to this while also probably being at least slightly taller than me? It's over. Not to mention she's a noodlewhore so he has also used his JBW card.
This is why if you want to marry a noodlewhore the last thing you ever want to do is go back to the West with her. You must stay in her shithole country or Chinamaxx

"swinging" sounds a lot like monkey branching

Just watch your woman get fucked by another guy theory. Fucking cuck.

2020's sexual degeneracy and polygamous acts mixed with cancerous zoomer tiktok trend.
And the guy is actually good looking. JFL at what men gotta put up with to get pussy lol

2020's sexual degeneracy and polygamous acts mixed with cancerous zoomer tiktok trend.
And the guy is actually good looking. JFL at what men gotta put up with to get pussy lol
Sexual degeneracies happens because cucks let themselves get bullied by foids