Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be a professor theory

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
1000010597-png.1196748

Just search ' how do I ask out my professor' and thousands of posts would pop up, 99% of them are stupid toilets admit to having crush on their profesor. I rarely saw males having crushes on female professors.

Chatgpt has some intresting take on this-

"Women, like men, might develop crushes on professors and teachers for several reasons:

1. **Authority and Confidence**: Professors and teachers often exhibit confidence and authority, which can be attractive qualities.

2. **Intelligence and Knowledge**: The expertise and knowledge that educators possess can be appealing, as intellectual stimulation is often a factor in attraction.

3. **Role Models**: Teachers and professors can be seen as role models, embodying qualities such as passion for their subject, dedication, and leadership.

4. **Frequent Interaction**: Regular interactions in a structured environment like a classroom can lead to familiarity and emotional bonds.

5. **Perceived Maturity**: Educators are often older and may be perceived as more mature and stable, which some might find attractive.

6. **Support and Encouragement**: Teachers and professors often provide support and encouragement, fostering positive feelings and admiration.

These dynamics can contribute to the development of crushes in educational settings."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240711-211650.png
    Screenshot_20240711-211650.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240711-211706.png
    Screenshot_20240711-211706.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240711-211726.png
    Screenshot_20240711-211726.png
    390.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240711-211747.png
    Screenshot_20240711-211747.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 11
chad professor

They're Chads with PhD and in glasses, end of discussion

it actually works, but only if the prof grooms the girl until she finishes studying and they get together after

i remember some dumbass libcuck male feminist used this tactic, he dated one of his female students but only after she graduated
no, the retard didn't find anything wrong with this, it was all perfectly in line with his male feminism :feelskek:
no one minded either, and it was not very visible anyway since she stopped being a student, so he simply won

I'm sure the manlet balding curry professors are all slaying their students

Getting a professorship is like making the NBA these days. Basically impossible. You need to go to a top ten grad school to even have a chance.

This, like other "just be X, bro" advice, is Chad-only. I had a couple of nerdy incel-looking professors that the girls made fun of.

This, like other "just be X, bro" advice, is Chad-only. I had a couple of nerdy incel-looking professors that the girls made fun of.
Teacher as an incel sounds like an extremely cucked job.

Modern professors are mostly complete retards, but ig they still impress foids.

This is probably the case with many authority positions tbh, I recall even a few speakers at 2000s atheist conferences (?!) mentioning that a few atheistgroupie foids asked to go to their room after each speech

Foids are such puerile whores ick