Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be a polyglot theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
This incel looking dude speaks like tons of languages. Anyway he goes on omegle with below average looks, and matches with a taiwanese noodle and he speaks taiwanese to her and gets tons of IOIs. I think languagemaxxing is legit.

they would want his white cock whether he spoke chinese or not

JBW strikes again

A ricecel on a similar looks scale will be brutally rejected

Find a way to turn heads.

I was thinking about this the other day, will this ascension work or is it a cope?

"When you speak to a man in his language, that goes to his heart."

I was thinking about this the other day, will this ascension work or is it a cope?

"When you speak to a man in his language, that goes to his heart."
It would be interesting to investigate, but unfortunately learning a new language to fluency takes a long time, and we also don't know for what country this would have most effect on girls

Find a way to turn heads.
It's as JBW as it gets, there's no self-improvement.
Tons of ethnics (and not just immigrants) speak more than two or even three languages, it doesn't get them anywhere.

He also has a chinese gf. Makes me sad that white males can't get white females anymore and have to resort to noodles
Absolutely brutal, a rice male with his looks would be incel :feelsclown:

He could speak perfect Queen's English and know Latin, he'd still be incel.
Imagine white women reacting like this when an Asian male speaks English. Yeah, you can't. Because it's unthinkable :feelskek::feelskek:

bro that's called JBWmaxxing not polyglotting lol

Tbh I think it could work on lower tier cumskin adjacent people
Here's an example:

View: https://youtu.be/aTbbyD3Jjwk

Of course, it's nowhere near as dramatic

These polyglot fags need validation so badly, it's corny as hell, and this is coming from someone who speaks three languages. I remember going on busuu and speaking people's languages with no accent and they would be praising me and I would feel so good about myself. Then I realized all that showing off was tantamount to foid-level attention whoring and I stopped.

Why are you watching this fat retard

She is unworthy of it.

These polyglot fags need validation so badly, it's corny as hell, and this is coming from someone who speaks three languages. I remember going on busuu and speaking people's languages with no accent and they would be praising me and I would feel so good about myself. Then I realized all that showing off was tantamount to foid-level attention whoring and I stopped.
I'm 3 languages as well, but because they're all european languages nobody gives a shit.

It's literally just JBW.

Yeah this is pretty much true. There would be little polyglots remaining if they weren't allowed to impress other people with it

This incel looking dude speaks like tons of languages. Anyway he goes on omegle with below average looks, and matches with a taiwanese noodle and he speaks taiwanese to her and gets tons of IOIs. I think languagemaxxing is legit.

HE IS A WHITE GUY SEAMAXXING ON OMEGLE

Tons of ethnics (and not just immigrants) speak more than two or even three languages, it doesn't get them anywhere.
Those are probably curry/arabic dialects or tonal languages and guess what , no female like those languages (with the exception of maybe some dialects of arabic)