Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be a nigerian migrant

Hopefully when Day Of The Rope comes, mutts like myself can finally get rightfully publicly executed via being hung by a true aryan. Mixed hybrids like me are an abomination of nature.

Hopefully when Day Of The Rope comes, mutts like myself can finally get rightfully publicly executed via being hung by a true aryan. Mixed hybrids like me are an abomination of nature.
:feelsugh: Stop with this exaggeration... If you were an ugly white guy, you would still be an incel

Hahahahaha he did nothing wrong. Roasties deserve to be infected with HIV. They're just learning about the consequences of being a slut :feelskek:

Adoption doesn't mean anything to these foids.

:feelsugh: Stop with this exaggeration... If you were an ugly white guy, you would still be an incel
I feel like being mixed race contributed to my inceldom ngl. There are studies that show that mixed race people have a higher chance of having psychological disorders (such as autism) and are more likely to have physical health defects.

What if he caught the HIV while in Iceland. Whys it good he had aids?
>he caught HIV while in iceland

6381ED94 E49D 4A4B B7D6 276377251043

Impossible. Africa has like a 20% aids rate, it’s rlly bad. He had it because he was African. The only African I ever knew (who was from Ethiopia and adopted into a white family-and I shit you not raped his adopted sister) had aids. He was like 16 (he got it from his parents like breast milk or smth)

>he caught HIV while in iceland

View attachment 432270
Impossible. Africa has like a 20% aids rate, it’s rlly bad. He had it because he was African. The only African I ever knew (who was from Ethiopia and adopted into a white family-and I shit you not raped his adopted sister) had aids. He was like 16 (he got it from his parents like breast milk or smth)
It was a hypothetical, but you said coalburners deserve the worst punishment. If he didnt come into the country they would just fuck other blacks within Iceland without any consequences. So how can you wish them punishment, but once they get punished wish the cause of the punishment never made it into the country?

It was a hypothetical, but you said coalburners deserve the worst punishment.
Yes
If he didnt come into the country they would just fuck other blacks within Iceland without any consequences.
probably

So how can you wish them punishment, but once they get punished wish the cause of the punishment never made it into the country and fucked them.
I wish they’d never been there in the first place entirely but happy the ones they did fuck had aids

I wish they’d never been there in the first place entirely but happy the ones they did fuck had aids
They? I'm talking about this one Nigerian with HIV. It seems you prioritize keeping blacks out more than you do punishing whores and coalburners. Cuckservative

They? I'm talking about this one Nigerian with HIV.
Yeah he shouldn’t have been there but good he has HIV to give
It seems you prioritize keeping blacks out more than you do punishing whores and coalburners. Cuckservative
If there was no blacks there wouldn’t be coalburners...do you know what a coal burner is? And if there was no minorities whores wouldn’t exist either because minorities/marginalized groups+women are the same political bloc (progressive) and that political bloc is what allows whoredom. Women’s rights couldn’t have happened without civil rights.

Yeah he shouldn’t have been there but good he has HIV to give

If there was no blacks there wouldn’t be coalburners...do you know what a coal burner is? And if there was no minorities whores wouldn’t exist either because minorities/marginalized groups+women are the same political bloc (progressive) and that political bloc is what allows whoredom. Women’s rights couldn’t have happened without civil rights.
Again I'm talking about this one Nigerian, not immigration as a whole. You don't have a time machine to stop dark immigrants coming in so why even talk about it. Yes there would be coalburners, female white sex tourism to Africa and the Carribean is a thing. You are the epitomy of a cuckservative, focusing all your energy on race and not caring either way about whores.

Again I'm talking about this one Nigerian, not immigration as a whole. You don't have a time machine to stop dark immigrants coming in so why even talk about it. Yes there would be coalburners, female white sex tourism to Africa and the Carribean is a thing. You are the epitomy of a cuckservative, focusing all your energy on race and not caring either way about whores.
They’re the same thing. Women and refugee/minority problems are the same thing. It’s all the same problem (that being civil rights). You can’t tackle the woman question without tackling the multiracial multicultural immigration question, and you can’t tackle the multiracial multicultural immigration question without tackling the woman question.

The Jewish question and women question are directly related idk what else to tell you.

And there shouldn’t be any sex tourism at all.

They’re the same thing. Women and refugee/minority problems are the same thing. It’s all the same problem (that being civil rights). You can’t tackle the woman question without tackling the multiracial multicultural immigration question, and you can’t tackle the multiracial multicultural immigration question without tackling the woman question.

The Jewish question and women question are directly related idk what else to tell you.

And there shouldn’t be any sex tourism at all.
WTF are you talking about. Okay let me make it real simple for you because you're digressing. You have one bullet who do you shoot? There are only two people in this scenario not entire communites!

1. White foid who only fucks blacks

2. Black man who fucks every race

Now being serious, do average black guys slay in progressive white countries?

WTF are you talking about. Okay let me make it real simple for you because you're digressing. You have one bullet who do you shoot? There are only two people in this scenario not entire communites!

1. White foid who only fucks blacks

2. Black man who fucks every race
1 because she has the ability to procreate a child (spawning a mutt) and also is the gatekeeper of sex (and by that logic more responsible for miscegenation)

just be black theory

tyrone only
Bullshit, I see white foids with ugly blacks all the time. They want big cock and muscles, only framelet or manlet blacks dont get any.

Bullshit, I see white foids with ugly blacks all the time. They want big cock and muscles, only framelet or manlet blacks dont get any.
Brutal

Just be black theory i guess. So much for "JBW"

Idk about that, I do know that Niggers(and even tyrones) have an unusually strong sex drive because their species would have died out 10's of thousands of years ago if they weren't genetically programmed to screw even the ugliest, most disgusting member of the opposite sex in response to Nature's demand to perpetuate the species.

Hahahahaha he did nothing wrong. Roasties deserve to be infected with HIV. They're just learning about the consequences of being a slut :feelskek:
Probably got it from one of em