Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be a nigerian migrant

genma

genma

Officer
★★
This is just a meme I had laying around that I thought you would find interesting. Dude from Nigeria bangs at least 20 Swedish women in under a year. His personality must be amazing.

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
I wish HIV was still a legitimate threat. Coal burners are so gross. They really deserve the worst punishment in existence

REEEEEEEEE BBC

Based, we need more immigrants like that, HIV positive, roasties need to catch more deadly diseases for their degeneracy

JBB deniers in suicide watch after this

Post pictures of what the landwhales look like JFL.

Based, we need more immigrants like that, HIV positive, roasties need to catch more deadly diseases for their degeneracy
Nah what would be better is gathering up a bunch of the worst white whores. Putting them on a plane straight to Liberia as punishment for being whores. They want to burn coal then let them pay the toll.

legit, I will support legislation which decriminalized passing AIDS. I remember cuck fornia decriminalized it, hopefully rest of world follows suit

Women are innocent angels! :soy:

Hahahahaha he did nothing wrong. Roasties deserve to be infected with HIV. They're just learning about the consequences of being a slut :feelskek:

JBB deniers in suicide watch after this
Sex with 20 girls in a year aint that impressive considering that he was infecting on purpose meaning he fucked every foid he met no matter how butt ugly she was
Seethe.

Last edited:
Sex with 20 girls in a year aint that impressive considering that he was infecting on purpose meaning he fucked every foid he met no matter how butt ugly she was
Seethe.
this fucker won half a million on the lottery and then got 600 women pregnant, he even says in the article that african women want mixed race babies lmao, holy shit if you are a white normie or above who isn't homeless you literally cannot be incel, he even got marriage requests from some of these whores :feelshaha::feelsrope:

Fuck I wish I was black. Life would be so much better honestly.

BASED

Sucks he got caught:feelsbadman:

His personality must be amazing.
I don’t know. His personality is covered under a towel.

Its funny that these bitches obviously didn’t bother fucking this guy without a condom.

If you’re a good looking man you can do anything you want with women. No limits.

That's why I am so aganist immigrants influx to Europe, especially from Africa.Guess this black guy had better personality and IQ than all Incels.

These kind of threads need to be banned

Jfl for thinking all blacks = Tyrone
I don’t think that, but I do think blacks can have easier one night stands than any other race

Blacks are slayers
Blacks are the only race who is actually hypersexualized (and there is a plenty of reasons for that). Someone needs to be very dumb to think that most blacks can't have easy sex

Tbh, if you're tall, muscular and not sub-4 in face, you can slay in any country

Last edited:
I think average black guys can slay, just that
Yes. But that means per definition that the other 50% of black guys can not slay, right? JBB is Bullshit.

Just be at least a high tier normie is the only rule. All these comparisons between black guys and white guys are low iq. That’s what I wanted to point out.

Yes. But that means per definition that the other 50% of black guys can not slay, right? JBB is Bullshit.

Just be at least a high tier normie is the only rule. All these comparisons between black guys and white guys are low iq. That’s what I wanted to point out.
Standards deviation says that 84% of blacks are above 4/10 in looks, so 84% of blacks can easily fuck, the ones who are between 3-4 will struggle a lot, and the sub3 are really doomed, but sub3 are 2,1% of blacks

Its standard deviation.
1617976429102-png.432200

There is no reaserches about it, just suppositions
Lol, you are very funny. This is just a random pic of the „Gauß Glocke“. Thanks, I already have this in my math books.

Now pls post your proof that 84% of the blacks are above 4 (=5+) regarding looks

Lol, you are very funny. This is just a random pic of the „Gauß Glocke“. Thanks, I already have this in my math books.

Now pls post your proof that 84% of the blacks are above 4 (=5+) regarding looks
Most people are average in looks, so we can assume that.

And no, its not like 50% of blacks are average and up, and the other 50% are below average

I need to start BBC frauding but my dick is not 8 inches so no point. Also I am not low inhib

Most people are average in looks, so we can assume that.
For blacks and whites?
And no, its not like 50% of blacks are average and up, and the other 50% are below average
This is the median. And your whole argumentation is based on the assumption that looks are like standard deviation, right? In that case, the average equals exactly the median!

Sorry Bro, but you have no idea of Looks and no idea of statistics.

For blacks and whites?

This is the median. And your whole argumentation is based on the assumption that looks are like standard deviation, right? In that case, the average equals exactly the median!

Sorry Bro, but you have no idea of Looks and no idea of statistics.
For both, because average attractivenes vary from race to race.

No, thats not the median, its not like 50% are attractive/average and 50% aren't, this is retarded.

You don't have, we don't use median 50%/50% to determine who is average or not, we use SD

Coal burners are so gross. They really deserve the worst punishment in existence
Something we agree on! Just out of curiosity would you rather this Nigerian was not allowed to get into the country, or are you glad he was given he made them pay the toll.

Hahahahaha he did nothing wrong. Roasties deserve to be infected with HIV. They're just learning about the consequences of being a slut :feelskek:
He's a sex haver therefore he did everything wrong and deserves to rot in prison until death

For both, because average attractivenes vary from race to race.

No, thats not the median, its not like 50% are attractive/average and 50% aren't, this is retarded.

You don't have, we don't use median 50%/50% to determine who is average or not, we use SD
Again: Assumption SD means: median = average.
Because under SD there are no big statistical outliers. That’s the whole point of SD.

Something we agree on! Just out of curiosity would you rather this Nigerian was not allowed to get into the country, or are you glad he was given he made them pay the toll.
It’s best if he was never there but good he had AIDS.

If I was in charge maybe I’d do something like that, like have a nigga agent with an incurable terrible custom engineered std and so whoever he’d have sex with would get it.

ß

It’s best if he was never there but good he had AIDS.

If I was in charge maybe I’d do something like that, like have a nigga agent with an incurable terrible custom engineered std and so whoever he’d have sex with would get it.
What if he caught the HIV while in Iceland. Whys it good he had aids?

I wish HIV was still a legitimate threat. Coal burners are so gross. They really deserve the worst punishment in existence

A lot of the girls who bully me are known to have black boyfriends / sleep with black guys (they are mostly white and some Hispanic). They are ghetto girls who make fun of me at school all of the time.

@BummerDrummer
Fuck I wish I was black. Life would be so much better honestly.
I’m the opposite. Im white mixed with latino, and I wish that I was fully white. I hate being a mixed breed.

Last edited: