Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be a Mormon theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
I know a cousin who’s a literal truecel in looks and life in general. He falsely became a Mormon (without even believing in it). They got him into college, and now he’s close to marrying a blonde virgin foid who’s like 25. She’s also part of the Mormon community.

JFL if you’re not mormonmaxxing. Also, not only white men do what I’m saying btw.

I personally haven’t gotten into it, but if I remain a virgin after like 25 I might consider it.

Last edited:
>Implying a blonde woman is chaste at age 25

You’d be surprised at how strict the Mormons are dude.
I doubt a woman would follow her faith that closely in 2018.
I'll have to look more in depth into mormonism, I suppose.

become a muslim and receive an afghan sweetie

Attachments

• jihad.jpg
    jihad.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 108
That might be another option, but to become Muslim it requires harder work (I.e you have to memorize the Koran and pray three times a day).

That might be another option, but to become Muslim it requires harder work (I.e you have to memorize the Koran and pray three times a day).
it is actually 5 times but it feels soothing to stand in a line as a battlefield and rinse your heart of all the corruption nowadays and memorizing the quran is piss easy

I used to think about this, then I took the racepill and realized all Muslim females are whores too.

The LDS Church places great emphasis on the law of chastity. Commitment to live the law of chastity is required for baptism,[10] and adherence is required to receive a temple recommend.[11]

The Book of Mormon teaches that sexual sins are "most abominable above all sins save it be the shedding of innocent blood or denying the Holy Ghost" (Alma 39:5). Church leaders have similarly emphasized its importance.

Apostle Spencer W. Kimball, in his book Miracle of Forgiveness, quoted Heber J. Grant as saying, "[t]here is no true Latter-day Saint who would not rather bury a son or daughter than to have him or her lose his or her chastity—realizing that chastity is of more value than anything else in all the world."[citation needed]

LDS Church president Ezra Taft Benson wrote:

“From the beginning of time, the Lord has set a clear and unmistakable standard of sexual purity. It always has been, it is now, and it always will be the same. That standard is the law of chastity. It is the same for all—for men and women, for old and young, for rich and poor. In the Book of Mormon, the prophet Jacob tells us that the Lord delights in the chastity of His children (see Jacob 2:28). Do you hear that, my brothers and sisters? The Lord is not just pleased when we are chaste; He delights in chastity. Mormon taught the same thing to his son Moroni when he wrote that chastity and virtue are 'most dear and precious above all things.' (Moroni 9:9)[12]

Violation of the law of chastity may result in church discipline, including disfellowshipment or excommunication.
Legit. Just be Mormon Theory confirmed.

There are fakes in every organisation but most religious chicks in LDS, SDA or JW are cool I reckon. Even if a chick was an outsider who converted... and say she fucked only one guy her whole life, she has a high chance of rehabilitation. Also - public shaming for divorce and being ostracised haha. If you're not Christmaxxing at 25 then you better start soon. I heard about a guy in JW who had a disagreement with his wife, and they had to attend mandatory therapy with the organisation's elders.

If anyone gets out of line it's all RRRRREEEEEEEE :feelsree:

Sounds like a decent plan to be honest. I think I would like the mormon lifestyle.

I was born and raised Mormon, its not worth it. Foids are the same no matter where you go and what you do. Mormon girls are the biggest Chad chasers I know, Mormons are judgmental af, good luck finding a girl when you are a turn off from the second you enter a room. JFL if you think finding a girl who is a virgin will improve your chances, it just makes you less desirable to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back