Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just be a landlord theory?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
you can NEET for most of the day, lifefuel for NEETS tbh. the only hard thing is choosing the right tenants

Lifefuel 4 neets

Yeah but you need the money to start being a landlord

I would cuck my tenants.

Just be in the top 5% bro

I've debated it

Just have middle class parents bro.

Came expecting a "sex for rent" thread.

Left disappointed.

I recall some country outlawed this in recent News; but google is crap and won't recall the story.

Major cope. It's nothing but headaches. You're always doing maintenance, dealing with people at all hours of the day, rules/laws, regulations etc. Then comes the shitty tenants: drug dealers, vandalism, just plain degeneracy tbh. Being a landlord would suck so bad, you're managing numerous people in an environment where they feel you should have no say because they "live" there. Cope.

Major cope. It's nothing but headaches. You're always doing maintenance, dealing with people at all hours of the day, rules/laws, regulations etc. Then comes the shitty tenants: drug dealers, vandalism, just plain degeneracy tbh. Being a landlord would suck so bad, you're managing numerous people in an environment where they feel you should have no say because they "live" there. Cope.
Well said

Being a landlord is the best thing you can do nowadays.

Came expecting a "sex for rent" thread.

Left disappointed.

I recall some country outlawed this in recent News; but google is crap and won't recall the story.
That's the UK. Females being offered free housing for like 2 times a month. The average rented house in a decent area is like £1100+ (average salary is £27,000 in UK) so they are saving 6,600/27,000*100% of their salary just by existing. Female homelessness is a fucking meme.

With the raising price of housing today, it is maybe the worse time to buy a house. Or the best if the bubble doesn't pop in the next century. It's insane though. People are calling out obvious bubbles like cryptos or Apple, but they see no problem with housing today. I can't wait until this bubble will pop and ruin all those fucking boomers making easy money forever thanks to their date of birth.

With the raising price of housing today, it is maybe the worse time to buy a house.
It's mainly why I'm selling my house. Might as well get something for this pile of shit that I don't need.

No, moving into an apartment the next month or so.
You really prefer apartments over houses ? You might lose your way of life tbh. Good luck.

With the raising price of housing today, it is maybe the worse time to buy a house. Or the best if the bubble doesn't pop in the next century. It's insane though. People are calling out obvious bubbles like cryptos or Apple, but they see no problem with housing today. I can't wait until this bubble will pop and ruin all those fucking boomers making easy money forever thanks to their date of birth.

Why do you think politicians in most countries are so panicked about low birth rates and want to flood their countries with immigrants? Drives up pressure on housing, allowing the bubble to continue. One of many reasons.

Its why the rich live in their own little bubble and want things like exponential growth, because their money is tied up in stocks and assets like land/housing. And they want to see their 10% growth per annum continue unabated.

Why do you think politicians in most countries are so panicked about low birth rates and want to flood their countries with immigrants? Drives up pressure on housing, allowing the bubble to continue. One of many reasons.

Its why the rich live in their own little bubble and want things like exponential growth, because their money is tied up in stocks and assets like land/housing. And they want to see their 10% growth per annum continue unabated.
It's over though. This year is going to be a blood bath. I'd do the big short if I had balls ngl.

Well you can't just sit an do nothing all day. It becomes boring really fast. Its better than a 9 hour job