Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be a good person, bro

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ic7K009UI4

Good luck getting thru this interview. I can't. By the time you learn he has 9 kids from 5 different millionaire baby mothers and cannot help but be a (well-off) skid row drug addict and dealer just out of boredom, you can't help but think that 99% of FUCKING WHORES WITH A VAGINA would still choose HIM over YOU. At lot of commenters tell this guy to stop having kids. HOW BOUT YOU TELL VAG-HAVERS TO STOP GIVING THIS ASSHOLE DICK APPOINTMENTS!!!!!! Can you fucking whores just take the responsibility ONCE this time, and admit it's your fault for all the white-trash bastards in the world, because you want an exciting life with a decent looking white tattoo drug guy over some boring accountant. That's really all it is.

ALIUFHBSDOLKFBHKILJUASLKJFJF

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

On a side note, this is a great channel. Many interviews with the dregs of society strongly proves abortion is the most necessary solution to the world's ills, and that poor people shouldn't vote.

Last edited:
He isn't even a Chad-lite? Lifefuel for high-tier normies on here.

He isn't even a Chad-lite? Lifefuel for high-tier normies on here.
I'm sure he is white, tall, and thugmaxxed. He may not be Chad but he has the personality, and that fundamental (huwhite) looks for drug sluts to flock to his cock.

OP, you got it all wrong,
Good personality = selling drugs, beating up women, being a thug
full

I was a good person for the first 23 years of my life.

Deciding to become a moralless asshole sliglhtly made my life better

I was a good person for the first 23 years of my life.

Deciding to become a moralless asshole sliglhtly made my life better
its criminal that slapping a hoe for making shitty decisions will ostracize you.

Are women really that fragile??? It's not like words, or setting up rules for them can set them straight. It's funny how they can't follow the rules their parents setup for them, but are quick to follow the rules some random pimp does.

I'm sure he is white, tall, and thugmaxxed. He may not be Chad but he has the personality, and that fundamental (huwhite) looks for drug sluts to flock to his cock.
but enough for millionaire gilfs?this guy definitely bullshit.Gilf pussy is easy but not that easy.

but enough for millionaire gilfs?this guy definitely bullshit.Gilf pussy is easy but not that easy.
You're dead on, in other videos the interviewer even puts out a disclaimer that a lot of the people he interviews are liars. But still, he probably does have a lot of bastard children. I think he's embellishing, but the general thrust of it is true

I made a thread a while back about psychos slaying like crazy.

The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women

OP, you got it all wrong,
Good personality = selling drugs, beating up women, being a thug
full

Only if you meet the minimum standard of looks. Then it is a bonus.
Below that it screws you over even more.

His eye area is terrible, but he has forward grown maxilla and mandible so he's attractive. He's also probably tall.

His eye area is terrible, but he has forward grown maxilla and mandible so he's attractive. He's also probably tall.
if you have certain looks fundamentals down- then personality certainly comes into play. A dope hustling addict personality is very attractive to attractive women

if you have certain looks fundamentals down- then personality certainly comes into play. A dope hustling addict personality is very attractive to attractive women
If you're ugly then you basically have to be a jester lapdog to get some kind of irl social life.
Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness. Aggressors with high facial attractiveness may experience fewer negative consequences to their social standing, thus contributing to higher overall rates of aggression in school settings.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2901250/

He's not even chadlite level, looks like a normie tbh