Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be a cop theory

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★

This disgusting fat fuck beaner had a consensual sex party with 4 teens. Meanwhile we can't find a fat 30 year old roastie for a ONS.

Mogs me to the next galaxy

Hes a man of authority

Mogs me to the next galaxy
Subpar face - 4/10, fat - 3/10, most likely below 5'9 because he's a fat beaner - 2/10. Sub5 no matter how you slice it. He should be an incel, not having 5-somes with prime foids.

Subpar face - 4/10, fat - 3/10, most likely below 5'9 because he's a fat beaner - 2/10. Sub5 no matter how you slice it. He should be an incel, not having 5-somes with prime foids.
Exactly. This is why I don't respect anyone's status, it is usually fake.

Just be a cop and pat women down and use that opportunity to grope them

Just be a cop and pat women down and use that opportunity to grope them
omg that reminds me of the strip search prank thing:

some guy called up a bunch of chains, pretending to be a cop, and made them strip search foids and do all kinds of shit to them. it was really funny

what's even funnier is that the foids probably liked it, like they did in hollyweird when harvey weinstein fucked them

foids are disgusting

omg that reminds me of the strip search prank thing:

some guy called up a bunch of chains, pretending to be a cop, and made them strip search foids and do all kinds of shit to them. it was really funny

what's even funnier is that the foids probably liked it, like they did in hollyweird when harvey weinstein fucked them

foids are disgusting
Keklolrofllmao wish I had the balls to do the same

That guy? Is he over 6'2? Did he drug them?
If that guy's not incel, I must be even uglier than I previously thought...

he was probably born with psychopathic charisma and convinced the teens he was worth a damn (rich, bigshot, tied to this means of social status, blahblahblah, etc, etc).

I don’t fucking get it

wasn't sth like this a plot twist in the game deadly premonition?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back