Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be a athlete bro!

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I ran track in high-school and was a damn good runner probably the best on the team and was stil the butt of jokes still avoided by girls while the tyrones and normies got all the attention I basically carried the team to the point I quit out of jealousy/rage and nobody even cared or noticed only the coach jfl sports is just cope if your subhuman your just destined to loneliness no matter what you do

sounds cool. you do parkour?

If you ever go back then tape your ankle beforehand, ankle sprains are so gay and hurt like hell and sometimes never heal properly

If you ever go back then tape your ankle beforehand, ankle sprains are so gay and hurt like hell and sometimes never heal properly
Thankfully I never hurt myself

mogs me the only "sport" I am going to do is air rifle team for JROTC :feelsLSD:

I ran track in high-school and was a damn good runner probably the best on the team and was stil the butt of jokes still avoided by girls while the tyrones and normies got all the attention I basically carried the team to the point I quit out of jealousy/rage and nobody even cared or noticed only the coach jfl sports is just cope if your subhuman your just destined to loneliness no matter what you do
Did your school start getting destroyed in competitions after that?

No - I have no desire to overstress my body like a dull brute.

And no one noticed that except your coach? Wtf lol
They thought I was weird because I was quiet and the way I talked made them uncomfortable even with my skill I can tell they didn't like having me around

They thought I was weird because I was quiet and the way I talked made them uncomfortable even with my skill I can tell they didn't like having me around
They didn’t try to blame or gaslight you for quitting and making the teams lose? That’s still surprising.

They didn’t try to blame or gaslight you for quitting and making the teams lose? That’s still surprising.
They just summed up them losing as bad luck and never attempted to bribe me back in but some months after I quit they got some new dude who carried them basically replacing me

They just summed up them losing as bad luck and never attempted to bribe me back in but some months after I quit they got some new dude who carried them basically replacing me
Brootal.

Eh I didn't really care and took it as a breath of fresh air now that I didn't have to make small talk with the coach anymore because a soon as the new dude joined he stopped talking to me too jfl

Eh I didn't really care and took it as a breath of fresh air now that I didn't have to make small talk with the coach anymore because a soon as the new dude joined he stopped talking to me too jfl
You were just a cog in the machine for him.

My former best friend was a beast in sports in high school, doing as good if not better than the chads.
Yet he was a 5'7 balding khhv.