Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just band single moms

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
I noticed on tinder that there are many young single mothers. why not try to game these women. You can set your age at like 30 and show herself as a provider or rich guy. Surley at that angle you can score these girls

if you are here there is a reason tbh

I think for the single moms- Looks are less important,they were probably pumped and dumped by chad

The only reason to date a single mom is being a pedophile going after her kids.

I like to see those posts

JFL @ thinking incels want to raise somebody elses child, also no female has ever looked at me as a man. always treated like a child.

H
I think for the single moms- Looks are less important,they were probably pumped and dumped by chad
Honestly might work. When a foid got knocked up with Tyrones baby at my HS she somehow always quickly find a white bf. It was one of the few times you actually saw a pretty white foid actually with a whit guy.

Wtf single moms can still fuck chadlites bro why would they go for us

:feelsbaton:you speak from experience?
No, I've just seen the guide and looked at statistics.

The worse family arrangement for a kid to be in is with a single mom with a boyfriend.

my 5'5 fat filipino coworker exclusively fucks single moms who are also strippers half the time