Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JUST BALLOONMAXX BRO!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So recently I heard the song "99 red balloons" by Nena. It's about releasing 99 balloons into the sky on a warm summer day, something that does sound really romantic and a lovely way to spend a summer day with a theoretical girlfriend.

The song takes a turn when the military forces of different countries mistake the balloons for missiles or enemy aircraft or some shit, and it leads to nuclear war. The song ends with lines like "it's all over and I'm sitting pretty, in this dust that was a city" and "if I could find a souvenir, just to prove the world was here".

Anyway, as much as I'd love to release some balloons into the sky one by one with a theoretical girlfriend, I can't do that, so why not release the balloons all at once and maybe it'll start a nuclear war? That'd be pretty fucking funny.

If there is ever an Incel get together, we should release a fuckton of balloons just to troll the military.

I want my dick between to 2 balloons gringo :feelsohh: