Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just Ate Alone For The 1,000 Time

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I went to Denny's and it's Friday night. I have no group of friends so I had to eat alone again like I have since my late teens. Back then it used to be very suifueling for me to eat all alone. But over time I have grown numb to it.

It would be cool to have someone to hang out with so I don't have to do everything alone. I surf alone, workout alone, go the beach alone, go out to eat alone. Even when my sister comes to visit me it's nice just to have the company of someone else. But oh well, this is my life and it's been this way since I graduated highschool. I don't see it changing for the better or for the worse.

When I was in Denny's I did see some couples and one walked past me. The guy was shorter than me and I thought I looked better than him. The girlfriend looked good not bad but not super hot either. Why can't I even get something like that? Why do I have to be alone all the time? What is it that's wrong with me. I will never know.

When I was in Denny's I did see some couples and one walked past me. The guy was shorter than me and I thought I looked better than him. The girlfriend looked good not bad but not super hot either. Why can't I even get something like that? Why do I have to be alone all the time? What is it that's wrong with me. I will never know.
Horrible and relatable. This is the hardest thing for me. It makes me feel like I'm crazy. Am I actually not hat bad looking? Am I even able to rate other men and women? Am I just that socially retarded? Did they just get lucky?

It ruins the sort of peace of mind true acceptance would bring. It's like an extra dash of hope that recharges the battery just enough so that it stings.

I went to Denny's and it's Friday night. I have no group of friends so I had to eat alone again like I have since my late teens. Back then it used to be very suifueling for me to eat all alone. But over time I have grown numb to it.

It would be cool to have someone to hang out with so I don't have to do everything alone. I surf alone, workout alone, go the beach alone, go out to eat alone. Even when my sister comes to visit me it's nice just to have the company of someone else. But oh well, this is my life and it's been this way since I graduated highschool. I don't see it changing for the better or for the worse.

I relate to this since my sister is the only friend who I know is a girl. I would even consider her to be my best friend since she knows a lot about the black pill and understands the problems I go through.

i`d eat with you brocel

Beavis And Butthead Eating GIF

I always take my slop home and eat while watching YouTube. I would consider eating in the shop if it’s empty

This is why I always take my food home to eat.

Man. Sorry

fuck it i have no friends too but if you lived in my area we could hang out bro