Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just ate a grand damn bolognaise

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
All my ingredients are 100% Pure italian!

Fotolia 109759077 subscription monthly m 3425190432

Being a NEET is Chill, The more i see liberal media, The more i just want to isolate myself and eat pasta and play videogames that arent woke!

I love non woke videogames, Fuck you liberals for shitting up the videogame industry, Stop raceswapping white actors to fit your agenda, Its racist towards whites and you are then saying they are not worthy of the role.

If you need to create something woke, Invent a new saga or something, Dont raceswap my characters...

Fuck you outside world, Fuck you medical system that refuse to treat me and fuck you planet for making me exist!

I should have been born in the 1800ds when i could atleast have a chance to make a family to cook for, Oh well i guess not, Thanks to hypergamy i am completely alone and isolated, Thx to feminism i have to rot alone, I am punished called opressor despite not being the top 10% which are the actual ones who pump and dump bitches left and right, Im blamed for it and 90% of the sexless men too, FUCK this planet! Russian nukes will do!

Edit, The Pasta was amazing tho! :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Thanks to hypergamy i am completely alone and isolated, Thx to feminism i have to rot alone, I am punished called opressor despite not being the top 10% which are the actual ones who pump and dump bitches left and right, Im blamed for it and 90% of the sexless men too,
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Its a SAD and Somber world and i cant fucking take it anymore, to the point i want to suicide at times, Fuck this shit!

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Its all so tiresome

Last edited:
Sounds good, I ate a mega pizza yesterday