Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just ascended

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
...from my bed to get some tea. Spiffing. Very nice with many sugars and lots of milk.

it is spiffing indeed :feelsYall:

there is no ascension when you die because they put your body 6 feet under, meaning it is actually a literal decension of your body.
tenor.gif

When have I heard this joke before :feelsseriously:

I wish i will create thread with same name but unironically by the end of the week

who could have thought

i dont put any sugar or milk on my tea tbh

ih irhihgfisbifbniwkrjbihniouhgfiuqwehiou tbhweihbt fibqwiogrfw9op bhfiwub gitfr whioughfroewioujghor ehbgibweggt eiujbgtiouegiubqweriugbijw bgierbg begiulkjweigtiuj webnighregtheriohgt h539ghrjegj3 olkgh503h ty0e3hgio h3ioht 9053hg0irbneiokghn593o8h g0rdfpokg n503jh90 53omhrtoke jgh0pj30hy53

ih irhihgfisbifbniwkrjbihniouhgfiuqwehiou tbhweihbt fibqwiogrfw9op bhfiwub gitfr whioughfroewioujghor ehbgibweggt eiujbgtiouegiubqweriugbijw bgierbg begiulkjweigtiuj webnighregtheriohgt h539ghrjegj3 olkgh503h ty0e3hgio h3ioht 9053hg0irbneiokghn593o8h g0rdfpokg n503jh90 53omhrtoke jgh0pj30hy53
Crazy shit man. You hit your head on the keyboard for that?

massive sus tbh might report

Last night I came inside a soft pink hole my onahole that is :feelsEhh: