Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just as Covid booster shots are being mandated, like clockwork they release a new even more deadly Covid variant with more mutations

It's never gonna end, get used to it.

Screenshot 20211120 1510202

God please wipe the slate clean with nuclear fire. it's the only way.

Yep. Predicted this myself. Will happen over and over again

"You need your 666th booster shot to go to the store Goyim!!!"

no one cares about covid anymore (except for CNN)

The fucking kikes have decided to call this the "Omicron variant". But of course in typical cocksucking jew fashion they didn't mention that based on the Greek alphabet the next two variants were supposed to be named "Nu" and "Xi" and skipped them just so people wouldntbe able to call it Nu-flu or piss off China's president Xi.

There are gonna be at least 12 shots:feelsthink:

Just more propaganda...

The fucking kikes have decided to call this the "Omicron variant". But of course in typical cocksucking jew fashion they didn't mention that based on the Greek alphabet the next two variants were supposed to be named "Nu" and "Xi" and skipped them just so people wouldntbe able to call it Nu-flu or piss off China's president Xi.

Doesn't matter. Whatever variant name they choose, I'm still calling it the chink virus.

Looks like Omicron was engineered to target people born after 1990.

“Young people, in their 20s to just over their late 30s, are coming in with moderate to severe disease, some needing intensive care. About 65% are not vaccinated and most of the rest are only half-vaccinated,” said Mathivha. “I’m worried that as the numbers go up, the public health care facilities will become overwhelmed.”

Hopefully this is the one that does it, that finally fills all the hospital beds and overloads the health system, and makes hospitals run out of ventilators and oxygen, and creates a major shitstorm. At least then Covid would be fun again.

I'd be okay with lockdown at Christmas again tbh, last year was great, it was like Christmas didn't happen.

I'd be okay with lockdown at Christmas again tbh, last year was great, it was like Christmas didn't happen.
Yeah I agree, it's kinda terrific not having visit any family members at Christmas. It's usually always awkward having to socialize with people you otherwise don't spend any time with.

:feelsseriously: This fucking shit is getting so retarded.
It was predicted by many right from the beginning that there would be mutiple vaccinations, variants, and even vax passports. This shit honestly shouldn't come as a surprise. This virus isn't going anywhere. It's here to stay.

It was predicted by many right from the beginning that there would be mutiple vaccinations, variants, and even vax passports. This shit honestly shouldn't come as a surprise. This virus isn't going anywhere. It's here to stay.
"One more shot" :soy:

"One more shot" :soy:
It'll be seasonal, like the flu shots. Immune systems are already dumbed down by the shots, so Pfizer et al. will develop a seasonal shot that will function like a 3-4 month booster that people who took their two doses will be dependent on. Meanwhile, the small percentage of people left on earth who haven't taken the shots and have developed natural immunity for this fucking meme virus will be the ones laughing (and crying that their friends and family are doomed).

Would you like to subscribe to our lifelong subscription of 250 booster shots goy? Act now and we'll even throw in a complimentary free Krispie Cream donut your choice of any flavoring. Is that a bargain, or what? :feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
I also predict they will soon have us taking a daily covid pill.

Goddmanit I really hope this time they run out of hospital beds and oxygen and sends the mortality rate through the roof. I will be happy with nothing but total calamity.

Unless prisons everywhere start stacking the masses of inmate Covid dead outside their gates like cordwood don’t believe any of the kikes bullshit about overflowing to capacity hospitals. :feelsUgh:

[UWSL]Now that Omicron is peaking and now on the decline, and they are unleashing another new Omicron-based sub variant that is even more transmissble.[/UWSL]

Time to line up for more boosters :feelstastyman:

[UWSL]Now that Omicron is peaking and now on the decline, and they are unleashing another new Omicron-based sub variant that is even more transmissble.[/UWSL]

Time to line up for more boosters :feelstastyman:
New booster every week soon :lul:

Oh, of course. :rolleyes: (((They))) just won't quit, will (((they)))?

get your boosterino goy

I am nervous, because I have a job interview coming up, and they will probably ask if I have taken the kikecine. I'm not going to fall for the Jewish tricks, I would rather not die from a painful heart attack.