Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just approach 3000 women bro

Fuck this rice nigger seriously

imagine wasting that much time and making this much effort on some used up roastie. "Yeah I can betabucks now, I ascended! I'm such a Chad":soy:

people thinking that you get what you work for and that were you end up in life is entirely up to the choices you make and your own responsibility make laugh so fcking hard and simultaneously make me want to put a bullet in my brain

THERES SOMEBODY FOR EVERYBODY BRO!

(that somebody is whoring around and has unrealistic standards and would never even look at you)

Men need to approach 3000 women.
Women get approached by 3000 men.

See the problem?

What happened to @uninstall ?

Just a reminder that this isn’t normal. Normal people develop a crush on a cute girl in school. They start talking because the girl thinks the boy is cute too, and then they start dating.

They don’t mash their way through thousands of random women they probably aren’t even attracted to in the hopes that one will be desperate enough to fuck you. How many of those 3,000 women was he even interested in? Do you think this guy even stops to think about what he wants?

Chad fucks who he wants. Betas fuck whatever they can get their desperate, pussy starved fingers on.

Normie tier gigamanlet. In what world is this Chad? He has the wrists of an anorexic woman.

Looks like a faggot.
This is the fag trying to sell false hope:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck08un1O3t2/

idk why you retards say he's ugly. He's certainly past his prime nowadays, but he sure as fuck isn't ugly. The only explanation I can come up with is that you guys supposedly mog him, making you fakecels

imagine wasting that much time and making this much effort on some used up roastie. "Yeah I can betabucks now, I ascended! I'm such a Chad":soy:
"Yeah, I'm not like you incels!" :soy::soy::soy:

"I had to work my ass off and get rejected over 3,000 times"
0 self respect this rice have

people thinking that you get what you work for and that were you end up in life is entirely up to the choices you make and your own responsibility make laugh so fcking hard and simultaneously make me want to put a bullet in my brain
If only they could see how easy others have it. Thankfully, the internet has made that abundantly clear.

screen-shot-2020-02-19-at-3.47.23-pm.png

Kings of the old world, pharaohs, sultans, emperors, could only dream of living a life as luxurious as Archie Manning. All this 6’4”, prettyboy nigga does is play football, and he’s not even that good. Not that it fucking matters because his family has the generational wealth so he can just live off his fucking trust fund if he doesn’t make the draft.

It’s enough to make King Louis XIV of France seethe with rage.

(that somebody is whoring around and has unrealistic standards and would never even look at you)

(There’s hundreds of millions more men than women on Earth.)

This is the red pill. "Try a million approaches."

Looks like a manlet framecel and he's Asian.
of course YOU are calling him ugly. At what point did this forum stop being an incel forum and just became a more gay version of looksmax?

of course YOU are calling him ugly. At what point did this forum stop being an incel forum and just became a more gay version of looksmax?
I never said he's ugly. His face is decent.

At what point did this forum stop being an incel forum and just became a more gay version of looksmax?
Nothing is more gay than that shithole

I'd never cold aproach 3K foids just for a relationship it's not worth it WTF
It's going to destroy my mental health and confidence to the point where the relationship is going to be ruined JFL

no way he approached 3000 lyin asshole

My condolences to the ricecel

why is it always asian guys posting this "just work HARDER BRAH" shit

It’s over for 2999cels mang

Lmao why was the post deleted?