Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just another week at the job

4700euros

4700euros

I was almost a fakecel...damn...almost
★★★
Let's start:

- a 56 years old foid celebrates her third marriage.
Everyone was smilling.
I never dated and she is already in the third marriage....

- another foid complains that a patient is trying to seduce her (the second one in 4 months i guess)
Everyone gives her ideas to avoid that.

- another was complaining that Chad left her.
Everyone was supporting her.

Lets be real....if i complain about being an incel what they will say ?
Probably no ones gives a fuck.. .

You don't complain for being an incel to them...they will only laugh at you and give you shitty advices.
Just do your work and avoid talking to them...

Let me guess, these cunts barely work and just talk all day, but they make as much money as you.

The likelihood of her marriage surviving is less than 10% . She will be divorced again. People who glorify their relationships are the ones who have typically the most shit relationships if that makes sense. It’s a front to hide what’s really going on. This is why I don’t work with women

at best you'll get the typical "ooh don't worry, the right one will eventually come" from some dude that got laid at 13
at worst they will either ignore you or tell you to "man up"

Let me guess, these cunts barely work and just talk all day, but they make as much money as you.
That is all work places tbh

Just quit and go neet tbh

at best you'll get the typical "ooh don't worry, the right one will eventually come" from some dude that got laid at 13
I’d tell him to fuck off with his advice. Never take advice from people who are in the same if not worse position than you.most normies don’t even get laid like that. Their thankful and lucky for The scraps they do get, acting as if their personality was the cause of it

This is why I have a job where I am surrounded by no women so there is no pain or visual distractions

>Having a Job
Depositphotos 1354647 stock photo man with open mouth and
Open mouth the academic wino
57d08f521700000233c78495

grass is green. you are a disposable male. you are not supposed to receive support or sympathy.

Women talk so much but say so little.

grass is green. you are a disposable male. you are not supposed to receive support or sympathy.
Or love, or respect, or any other specific human traits or characteristics :feelsbadman:

Today at my shitty work two women playfully groped my Chad boss's ass. Everyone present just laughed, he stay a little disconcerted and then move away.

I imagine what would happen if the situation were reversed. Or even worse, God forbid, an incel like me groped a female co-worker's ass.

Gender equality is such a joke.