Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just another sign that men are becoming prison gay. Femboy Hooters.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This is bigger then just a reddit meme by the way, but posting the subreddit is easier. At least it's spawned the superior Tomboy Outback.

How did you even find this lol

Disgusting degeneracy

It's a thing from Twitter. They took four restaurants and Sbubby'd the logos to be twists on their main trope. They took Hooters and said "What if instead of girls, it was boys?"

Somewhere there are 3 other restaurants with a twist like this. Not in real life, just on Twitter.

This is bigger then just a reddit meme by the way, but posting the subreddit is easier. At least it's spawned the superior Tomboy Outback.

this is kind of funny. in year 3000 this may be the norm. women wont put out, so 30% of men are trannies and femboys

Cringe and gay

this is kind of funny. in year 3000 this may be the norm. women wont put out, so 30% of men are trannies and femboys

Yeah, Tomboy Outback was the other one. And there was Goth IHOP.

And MILF Denny's.

The continued fall of the human race. Good.

Too degenerate for my mind to comprehend. Can someone please explain what is this shit?

Too degenerate for my mind to comprehend. Can someone please explain what is this shit?
It's a meme saying what if Hooters had all guys instead of girls. Instead of just admitting they want to screw guys they're calling them femboys or "traps" which are men who look and dress feminine. Thankfully some good things like Tomboy Outback have spawned from it.

If this actually happens I’m leaving this country

I hate how they turned it into another SJW LGBTQZ bullshit

I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind this :waitwhat:
in year 3000 this will be the norm. foids wont put out, so 30% of men are trannies and femboys

It's a meme saying what if Hooters had all guys instead of girls. Instead of just admitting they want to screw guys they're calling them femboys or "traps" which are men who look and dress feminine. Thankfully some good things like Tomboy Outback have spawned from it.
Tomboy outback huh? i'll be waiting in line.

Tomboy outback huh? i'll be waiting in line.

Tomboy Outbacks seems ok. Goth Ihop sounds like trash considering their food is microwave, out of a box type. If I wanted to eat packaged food, I could make it at home.

They took Hooters and said "What if instead of girls, it was boys?"

This is a concept South Park already invented (and the internet perfected) with lolis instead of roasties.

Penny
Ronnie
Gwen
Betty
LolaMbola
Vanellope
Hanazuki
Hilda
LeecyDavidson

Hat
4raisins

Deceived it's not real ones thought. I'd pay her tips with my coom in her womb still.
Nah a restraunt of all tomboys would never exist because the powers that be want men to be miserable.

It's more or less a meme, but of course the fags are going to take it serious.
What made it popular as of recently was the "Which Way" meme that popped up everywhere. Including on one of pewdiepie's videos.

29a

state enforced homosexuality will be a thing soon