Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another in a long series of punches to the gut

LORD_KELVIN

LORD_KELVIN

Monk without a monastery
-
So I am new here and I want to say what brought me to your community. I'm sorry I still don't know a lot of the term, etc. But I feel like I can relate to much of what I see here. The sense of defeat, the hopelessness, the feeling that for some of us it never began, the cloying, nattering advice from people who don't go through it, etc. I totally get it.

All my life, I just thought that this was how life was, that it was my fault for not trying hard enough. This despite strenous efforts to better myself, physically, professionally, educationally, emotionally, you name it.

But then something happened that decided it for me. That showed me that the world is just unfair. I had a chance. I met this woman online. We got along. We texted, talked over whatsapp, watched movies together over Skype (yeah i know I'm old). She was great, and we kept up this online thing for almost two years. One problem tho, she was in Johannesburg, South Africa, I am in Missouri, USA. 12000 miles. And we're both too broke to travel. Nonetheless we made plans, next year, I would fly her here to see if we got along irl.

Then, two weeks ago, she got appendicitis. While on the way to the hospital, she was involved in a car wreck. Now she's in a coma, not likely to get out of it. That was the one chance I have had in over 25 years, taken away before it could even become a real thing. Idk maybe you think I am lucky to even have had the attention but dude it's devastating. So now instead of being hopeful for once I am back to sitting alone in a room, drinking myself into oblivion while watching YouTube videos I am not even interested in. I found myself repeating what I see here. "It's over"

sob story over.

Typical normie story. Yawn.

Sorry about that bro that is brutal

Life is cruel :feelsrope:

welcome and sad story

brutal.if you were close to her,you could have given her a miraculous medal,some holy water,maybe even lourdes water.i suppose you could do a novena for her,and a few rosaries.saint jude and saint philomena are known to cure impossible causes.just search saint jude novena and pray that prayer once for 9 days.there are also prayers for the sick you can do. now her faith is in the hands of god,but prayer has done much in the past,so it's good to try. i know a green scapular which has done miraculous cures,can be prayed by another person(in this case you) instead of the person which the person was given to,but i don't know if it would work considering you technically haven't given it to her.i suppose it's possible it could work,so you could try it.you need to have it blessed by a catholic priest though.

You know I was raised Catholic so I actually did pray the novena to st jude. Radio silence tho

This sounds really sad, you actually had a chance and now it's gone. There aren't many women in the world that would go for a man who's in the bottom 95%, but you were one of the lucky few. I'm not sure what "counts" at this forum, perhaps being able to get to talk to a woman online but not getting to physically sleep with her means that you've "ascended" in some People's eyes, though I'd consider it still involuntarily celebrate as you could have not met her. Perhaps you'd be classified as a poorcel (due to a lack of resources to travel to her), but now it's likely too late and the future is uncertain.

But yeah, I don't know enough about you to know if you're "Bluepilled" or "Blackpilled".

You know I was raised Catholic so I actually did pray the novena to st jude. Radio silence tho
you already prayed the novena?that's good man.i mean saint zelie(a literal saint),went to lourdes,and she wasn't cured of her breast cancer. god gives his gifts when he thinks it's right.also press on the reply button,otherwise, it will be much harder to reply since people had no idea you replied to them.

i suppose you could search for patron saints of medicine and cures.there is the 54 rosary novena,which is also known to make miracles,but 54 days is a bit of time.but supposedly it's common for our holy mother to do something after the first half of the novena.the first half of the novena is asking our holy mother for x favour and the other half is thanking her for it.i did pray that novena for this stomach problem i had,and it seemed to have done something(though it's hard to say since my stomach illness is a weird one), though my testimony doesn't matter much as the rosary novena has a long history.

But yeah, I don't know enough about you to know if you're "Bluepilled" or "Blackpilled"
Idk either man. The only pills I'm interested in now are a bottle of sleeping pills washed down with a fifth of gin. Thanks for reading tho dude

you already prayed the novena?that's good man.i mean saint zelie(a literal saint),went to lourdes,and she wasn't cured of her breast cancer. god gives his gifts when he thinks it's right.also press on the reply button,otherwise, it will be much harder to reply since people had no idea you replied to them.
Thanks for the advice, I am unfamiliar with this forum. And yeah, since he's the patron saint of lost causes I have become a little familiar with him. Thanks for your sympathies, brother
And I you probably got some help for your stomach. I'm sure your problems weren't very fun

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, I am unfamiliar with this forum. And yeah, since he's the patron saint of lost causes I have become a little familiar with him. Thanks for your sympathies, brother
And I you probably got some help for your stomach. I'm sure your problems weren't very fun
were you planning to marry this woman?i am sorry for hearing this.it's brutal when one is an incel,and one might have a chance and it's taken by tragedy.apart from that rosary novena,i can't think of much.wait. there is this nun house here in london which has a lot of lourdes water.they are a convent for nurses,so it makes sense.you could try to call up nun houses(more specifically those dedicated to serving the ill) and see if they have lourdes water.you could ask them to go to this hospital and give her some of the water.south africa i think has a lot of catholics,so it's worth trying.

Sorry not sorry but I'm glad the bitch is dead. Welcome though. There are drinks and snacks for you at the far end of the room where the Trucels hangout at :dab:

were you planning to marry this woman?i am sorry for hearing this.it's brutal when one is an incel,and one might have a chance and it's taken by tragedy.apart from that rosary novena,i can't think of much.wait. there is this nun house here in london which has a lot of lourdes water.they are a convent for nurses,so it makes sense.you could try to call up nun houses(more specifically those dedicated to serving the ill) and see if they have lourdes water.you could ask them to go to this hospital and give her some of the water.south africa i think has a lot of catholics,so it's worth trying.
We hadn't talked about it, but yeah. It was the closest I ever came to real meaningful thing like that. So much time alone. Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't even thought of contacting someone down there to do something like that. You're a real brother

We hadn't talked about it, but yeah. It was the closest I ever came to real meaningful thing like that. So much time alone. Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't even thought of contacting someone down there to do something like that. You're a real brother
also i forgot one thing.no clue how i had forgotten about it.most catholics don't talk about this,but you know that last rites are also done to heal the person?people usually think last rites is just to aid a person in their last moments,but that's not exactly the total truth.the last rite is also done to potentionally heal a person from their illness.

don't know which hospital she is in,but at least when it came to my grandmother,i just had to call them and they had a priest there who stayed at the hospital taking care of the people and doing his priestly duties there.

eitherway,it would be good for her soul to be cleansed,even if she does not get better bodily. "The Catechism of the Catholic Church states: “The special grace of the sacrament of the anointing of the sick has as its effects: the forgiveness of sins, if the sick person was not able to obtain it through the sacrament of penance” (CCC 1532".

my depression has totally wiped my memory and cognitive abilities out,so not surprised i forgot one of the most important sacraments that the churhc offers.

my god bless you man. this life is tough

don't know which hospital she is in,but at least when it came to my grandmother,i just had to call them and they had a priest there who stayed at the hospital taking care of the people and doing his priestly duties there.
So sorry about your grandmother, brother. I am actually going to do this. Hopefully it doesn't come to the point of death but it's basically a miracle I'm looking for no w. Perhaps the fact that I found someone like yourself to give thjs advice, here, in honestly the last place I would have expected it, is a kind of divine intervention.
and you're right, this life is tough. Very tough. I honestly wonder sometimes if this is in fact purgatory.
may the Lord bless you and keep you