Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another day

Iamugly

Iamugly

Greycel
I just walked downstairs and my own mom called me ugly , I said nothing , and of course she went off on a rant on how hideous my mustache is and how ugly I looked. Well I responded with how I got my genetics from her , and if I was so ugly it was her fault . Well that set her off and she cursed me and wished I was never born or that she never had me in the first place. My simp father just took her side , he scolded her but that's just it . And what was the crime of me that I dservered that ? Going downstairs and wishing a good night. If it wasn't for my fear of hell I would have killed my self a long time ago . What's said is that you have a whole community of bullies on reddit that will just look at this and mock it , why because ugly men bad.

Your parents are awful. How old are you? Probably shave your mustache then next time it happens slap your mom and beat up your dad if he defends her

Your parents are awful. How old are you? Probably shave your mustache then next time it happens slap your mom and beat up your dad if he defends her
I'm 22

cucked and low t

It may not be anytime soon but eventually she will need you and you better make sure not to be there.

Get a job and get out of that house you’ll thank me later for this advice