Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just aim for uglier girls, bro"

So basically what I see every day in college.

I don't understand how guys that good looking are willing to degrade themselves like that. She is fucking deformed for Christ sake.
Dumpster diving chads are by far the worst.

Piglady was a deformed tranny with a dick and hair on his chest, even he got chadlites; and this is a woman.

Christopher Monckton got competition?

Attachments

• 780e967cf94326870eef20d5742290e3[1].png
    780e967cf94326870eef20d5742290e3[1].png
    101.4 KB · Views: 13
Cherrypick af, the vast majority of couples I see are looksmatched
GigaCope, the male almost always mogs the female nowadays, granted not by this many points but still not many looksmatch couples anymore.

The best a man can have.

Disgusting. If there weren’t pictures of her with a guy, I would think she is legimately femcel

if even that thing can get a tall chadlite to not just fuck her, but commit, then there is no such thing as a femcel.

Has anyone noticed that deformed genetic trash like her are sympathized by the world and everyone calls her empowered and shit for just stepping out of the house. But ugly guys like me are ridiculed and made fun off. The moment we step out of our house women run away from us and call us creepy and weirdo. FUCK THIS CUCKED WORLD.

Her male looks match is banned from tiktok for "harassing" the users.

By ugly, normies mean fat and wrinkly.

Just a deformed face isn't enough. Foids with those are still Chad-bangable via paper bag mentality.

It's over in 2020.

She looks cartoonish

At this point I don't even think that looksmatched couples exist

The fact that she's going to reproduce is an insult to humanity itself.

normal guys still think they can get non-syndrome girls unless they're really lucky?

I have went dumpster diving but they want chad.
They get chad once, they want chad forever
full

While this is blackpilled an all they are using her for more followers lol

Love the show

Back when i was bluepillled i approached a girl almost this ugly, because i thought there was no way even her would reject me.No joke she was known for being the ugliest in the whole school(bad crocked, teeth, no tits, flat ass, big nose) and yet she called me a weirdo just because i told her i saw her Facebook profile

Back when i was bluepillled i approached a girl almost this ugly, because i thought there was no way even her would reject me.No joke she was known for being the ugliest in the whole school(bad crocked, teeth, no tits, flat ass, big nose) and yet she called me a weirdo just because i told her i saw her Facebook profile
Brutal.