Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just a wild fantasy

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I got a wild fantasy that somehow the top foids of the CuckTear group and top incels of this group decides to get into a middle ground on an island and decides to stay overnight at an empty mansion , and then both engage in a heated quarrel and discussion , and then one thing leads to the other and somehow as the night falls, both groups get the hots for each other during discussion as it was leading to nowhere and both were stuck in their arguments, and as result both fck each others fcking brains out as a revenge in a wild frnzy of sweaty dirty orgy and don't stop till its dawn . After the fckin is over both groups goes fckin their own way :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::incel::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Have you seen the picture of the IT meetup? I'd rather stay incel than touch one of those fat SJW pigs :feelsUgh:
Lmao :ahegao::feelskek: no i have not... but if its a hole then its a goal..i m a trucel tbh, i will fck a 400lbs landwhale if she consents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back