Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a small example of the gaslighting to expect from incel tear.

jacktorrancecrazy

jacktorrancecrazy

Banned
-

The sub is full of angry sexless men, looking to lash out at other men to virtue signal to feminist women.​

The claims by the post author seem to be completely baseless, and I could not find proof of them. Anything a feminist says without proof should be considered false. So we can toss those claims out of hand.
What I want to focus on here is the circular logic of these people. The basic pattern of their gaslighting is this.
inceltear: "You can't get with a woman because you don't treat them with respect."
:person: "But I do treat women with respect"
inceltear: "Oh you are a "nice guy" who is only pretending to be nice to get in the pants of women? You want to treat them like objects?
These people are complete low lives.
pzhv373mtk871.png

This guy appeals to being a "normal folk", when the only measure to become "normal" is to successfully bribe a woman into your life, through either having fame or wealth, or through overworking so she lives off of you rent-free. Without this woman to bribe into your life you are simply considered a loser. So this guy is clearly not normal if he is spending his time on IncelTear attacking other men.

you guys still care about those retards? they're even bigger losers by spending time here to screenshot some crazy schizo posts and post them on the most soy and pathetic forum known to man kind