Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a reminder the social circle pill has also fucked you, even if you don’t realize it

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Even if you were to get surgeries to become high tier normie, without a social circle you won’t be able to partner up with anyone. What’s the good of being 6/10+ if you’re stuck in your room for the rest of your life? And making friends post first semester of college is damn near impossible.

Friends are like money, you have to have some to make some.

Social circles enable you. There isn't much enabling going on when you're a truecel, but for anyone in between chad and truecel social circle has some meaning.
I guarantee you 100% of incel looking schmucks I saw with girlfriends got it through social circles.
Cold approach doesn't work. Dating sites don't work. And worst of all, most fertile and especially above average looking women stopped going out to normal events.
If the door wasn't closed for you with introduction of dating sites. It's about to be shut in a few years completely.
Women have stopped going out.

Social circles enable you. There isn't much enabling going on when you're a truecel, but for anyone in between chad and truecel social circle has some meaning.
I guarantee you 100% of incel looking schmucks I saw with girlfriends got it through social circles.
Cold approach doesn't work. Dating sites don't work. And worst of all, most fertile and especially above average looking women stopped going out to normal events.
If the door wasn't closed for you with introduction of dating sites. It's about to be shut in a few years completely.
Women have stopped going out.
thanks for bumping this thread, it is pretty legit and did not deserve 0 replies

FUUUUCK even if I get surgery I won’t have any social circle cuz I’m non nt as hell ! Jesus Christ seriously social circle pill is the worst ,I’d chose social circle over girlfriend

True. I don't know anyone in my area

You want a social circle? Just show up where people collectively do stuff regularly.
This can mean the workplace, or anywhere else people do stuff together.

Look, it's not your fault if you're incel but come on you just need a good personality (and be above 2/10 in looks) to make friends.
Yeah I'm gonna be honest when it comes to friendships I tend to agree with IT

You want a social circle? Just show up where people collectively do stuff regularly.

Look, it's not your fault if you're incel but come on you just need a good personality (and be above 2/10 in looks) to make friends.
top kek

Greycel tier post

Even if you were to get surgeries to become high tier normie, without a social circle you won’t be able to partner up with anyone. What’s the good of being 6/10+ if you’re stuck in your room for the rest of your life? And making friends post first semester of college is damn near impossible.

Friends are like money, you have to have some to make some.
Yea tbh my sub 5 looks has prevented me from rlly social circle maxxing. And even as a solid 5/10 it’s no gaurantee these days it’s kind of based on luck tbh as a 5/10 but I’m sub 5 it’s iver

:feelskek: Just Exist Theory only works for women bruh. If this was the case every college-attending incel would have friends. Youre literally living with other people your age constantly. But of course that's not what happens because THE WORLD DOESNT WORK THAT FUCKING WAY

I think it would probably be easy to make friends when you're not subhuman looking.