Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just a reminder that we have IT infiltrators.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
ehh

If they wanna waste their time here they can JFL not like its a reward being able to post here JFL

Also, that syphilis ridden whore Princess_kitty14 goes in detail explaining her account and what she does with it. Those are details we can use to detect and Permaban her. Bare in mind too, her account is over a year old, so that's another clue.
They're lying. "She" is a larping beaner faggot living in some South American shithole, that was uncovered here ages ago. You're retarded if you take anything an ITcel says seriously.

No shit jfl. IT create their own content sometimes. Countless users from their sub have been caught infiltrating and creating their own content. I've not even been a mod for long and i've gotten rid of quite a handful myself. But they've been doing this for years, since their first iteration. They're hypocrites. They operate under "a rule for thee another for me". They also dont apply their typical "guilty by association" shit to themselves.

It's not really a bother honestly. We aren't banning people for mere disagreements. They can larp in a comments section on reddit as much as they want, they really don't have any influence here. So long as they're not breaking rules their impact here is null too. If they want to rot with us then jfl, what a bunch of retards.

Bunch of attention seekers. Best to leave them to their own devices. They either lurk, comment and get banned or comment and emulate incel rhetoric, effectively supporting the very thing that they hate.

It's a fucking incel forum. They act as if they are infiltrating some intricate organisation.

Irony is they just prove my point. We are aware many of them slip through the crack. The fact that they sit there and think theyre "hackerman" or someshit is hilarious. What a pathetic hobby. Stalking reject males online. Do they think we're unaware that they post self-made content? They have been doing for years.
That's why IT cucks are morons :feelskek:

It's expected, considering their obsession with us borders on mental illness; JFL at them spending all this time to make an account, getting banned, and then thinking it's something that counts against us after posting about it on IT... :feelshaha:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

nigga stop worrying about them, they can only stay hidden cuz as soon as they start spouting their blue pill beliefs they get insta banned.

Also to any ITcel reading this: Congratulations for accomplishing literally nothing. You may be in here, but you can't do anything. As soon as you start talking about your blue pill nonsense you will get auto banned so fast. Literally, you'd be better off lurking here without an account because you having an account changes nothing lol.

No shit jfl. IT create their own content sometimes. Countless users from their sub have been caught infiltrating and creating their own content.

If that is true and they actually do that then they are so fucking pathetic that I don't even have words for it. These people need to see a therapist ASAP.

If that is true and they actually do that then they are so fucking pathetic that I don't even have words for it. These people need to see a therapist ASAP.
It's not even a secret really. Many of them have even admitted to false flagging jfl.

No shit jfl. IT create their own content sometimes. Countless users from their sub have been caught infiltrating and creating their own content. I've not even been a mod for long and i've gotten rid of quite a handful myself. But they've been doing this for years, since their first iteration. They're hypocrites. They operate under "a rule for thee another for me". They also dont apply their typical "guilty by association" shit to themselves.

It's not really a bother honestly. We aren't banning people for mere disagreements. They can larp in a comments section on reddit as much as they want, they really don't have any influence here. So long as they're not breaking rules their impact here is null too. If they want to rot with us then jfl, what a bunch of retards.
They cant do shit in here they would be banned on spot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not even a secret really. Many of them have even admitted to false flagging jfl.

I can't wrap my head around why someone would do that. It's so incredibly weird and sad and pathetic. But I guess trying to understand the thought processes of cunts (and cuck faggots) is a futile effort.

They cant do shit in here they would be banned on spot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
If they hate us so much why would they want to share a space with us jfl. They're no better than those they claim to hate. They literally do the same thing. The project their cherrypickings

Let them keep bringing attention to this website.

I can't wrap my head around why someone would do that. It's so incredibly weird and sad and pathetic. But I guess trying to understand the thought processes of cunts (and cuck faggots) is a futile effort.
Well indeed, it's not normal behavior. Look around tbh, other subreddits and other sites on the internet populated with normies etc, many of them find IT to be even more pathetic than us. So the proof is there really. It is quite pathetic. Even more comical are the ones who've managed to convince themselves that they're living out some superhero fantasy, and that they actually have any genuine influence over anything jfl. Imagine trying to larp as some comic character (literally doogy) as many of them do, who fights "le inkwell menace".

own the inkwells by spending hours here :lul:

Irony is they just prove my point. We are aware many of them slip through the crack. The fact that they sit there and think theyre "hackerman" or someshit is hilarious. What a pathetic hobby. Stalking reject males online. Do they think we're unaware that they post self-made content? They have been doing for years.
And it’s so obvious. 5 day old account advocating rape, obviously an IT account. Another one posting the most bluepilled shit like sub 9 law. Always promoting LGBTQ nasty shit it’s too obvious.

And it’s so obvious. 5 day old account advocating rape, obviously an IT account. Another one posting the most bluepilled shit like sub 9 law. Always promoting LGBTQ nasty shit it’s too obvious.
Imagine having to false flag jfl.

You have an account on this forum and you actually think you are being "sneaky" and acting like you are James Bond? Just lol at you at wasting your precious time on this forum. If I were normal I'd not even know that this forum existed, but here you are wasting your normie time with people you deem as monsters.

Maybe you aren't that different from us. I sure as fuck wouldn't make an account in a KKK forum despite how little I think of them. I also don't have an account on neets.me or whatever it's called now because I am a wage slave and I don't relate.

Yet, here you are, consuming our thoughts, because deep down you know you have NOTHING worthwhile to do with your time other than spending it on an obscure online forum with LITERAL losers.

Enjoy the abyss.

If they hate us so much why would they want to share a space with us jfl. They're no better than those they claim to hate. They literally do the same thing. The project their cherrypickings
Just allow females bro just be their slave bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Bunch of attention seekers. Best to leave them to their own devices. They either lurk, comment and get banned or comment and emulate incel rhetoric, effectively supporting the very thing that they hate.

It's a fucking incel forum. They act as if they are infiltrating some intricate organisation.

It’s not as if they can preach their stupid beliefs here. They have to act the same way as us which they hate or else they get banned so who cares

It makes them feel good. They think they will go down in history as some sort of revolutionary who fought against an evil regime. The fact that they're just bullying virgins on the internet doesn't even cross their minds, they are so deep into their own fantasies. They truly are the ultimate copers in this world.

7971c3a5621a38a5331e56b6f8fe0a76.jpg
8579e170d1fc16269d4f854821e93c9f.jpg

@mentalcel1 Was one for sure.

I don't understand why people on this forum do multiple threads about IT cucks as if it isn't obvious

Mentalcel1,reclusemaxxer and many more are IT incels.They don't have the balls to realise thier condition and the women who browse this site should check a psychiatrist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back