Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just a reminder if you're incel your curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
In the eyes of femoids you're excatly the same (ded srs) :feelskek: :feelskek:

It doesnt matter if you're a retard who wears a black mask and makes autistic video:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
=

In the eyes of femoids we're the same buddy boyo! Daily reminder to awaken your inner curry:feelsokman::feelsokman::dab:

Also congratulations on becoming a curry:chad:

Currycels on suicide watch

Cried so hard at my BTFOing of saying you shouldn’t rub cow shit on my face you made a whole thread for me. Keep writing threads for me to post in you utter dog.

I shit in this thread like your ass shits in the Ganges and makes it undrinkable

The treatment @curryZoomercoomer is getting is proof that males chosen as the low status easy targets like curries will always be the subject of ridicule even among other guys, many of them no better than women.

Cried so hard at my BTFOing of saying you shouldn’t rub cow shit on my face you made a whole thread for me. Keep writing threads for me to post in you utter dog.

I shit in this thread like your ass shits in the Ganges and makes it undrinkable
curry cope

say bye to ur shitty race, all u ever said was MUH GANGES MUH WHITE MEN FUCK PAJEETAS

jfl @ ur iq, also a pajeet is the mayor of LONDON JFL

Bummer Cummer's overlord

curry cope

say bye to ur shitty race, all u ever said was MUH GANGES MUH WHITE MEN FUCK PAJEETAS

jfl @ ur iq, also a pajeet is the mayor of LONDON JFL
View attachment 341369

Bummer Cummer's overlord
Keep crying for me. You tried telling me rubbing cow shit on your body had health benefits. End of convo about your IQ.

also lol @ calling whites anything when your ass got raped by them and you got under their control real quick. Imagine getting fucked over and your entire sub continent taken by like 3 British regiments, LMAO.

Keep crying for me. You tried telling me rubbing cow shit on your body had health benefits. End of convo about your IQ.

also lol @ calling whites anything when your ass got raped by them and you got under their control real quick. Imagine getting fucked over and your entire sub continent taken by like 3 British regiments, LMAO.
dn rd, you won a couple battles but we'll be around 1.3 billion strong, its over 4 cumskins accept your shit fate faggot

@chudur-budur s wisdom is immortal

They never mention Indians. They mention niggers and Muslims. Even in Jewish world order Indians are still slave class LMAO so it changes nothing. Learn ur place hindu
Lol, except curries are the Muslims. 50% of Islam is present in curryland. There are 1.8 billion Muslims out of which close to a billion are curries (India+Pakistan+Bangladesh+Afghanistan)

When British articles talk about “Muslims” they talk about curries. 90% of Muslims in Britain are curries. Even majority of Islamic insurgents today are curries. Majority of those pictures you see calling for Shariah law are not Arabs, they’re curries.

Im not like a curry they are slayers JBC is law

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back