Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a Reminder Chad could show up homeless in a major city

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Go to an Apple store, take a selfie, send it to a burner email account, then use the photo to set up a Tinder account in a local public library.

male-model-selfies-from-paris-2016-14.jpg

By the end of the night some trust fund heiress will be staring up at his chiseled face, choking on his big dick. Chad doesn't need money, a resume, prestige or connections. Connections form naturally around him, social groups hinge on appeasing Chad, even if he's a homeless high school drop out.

Chad can do more with his looks, height, and frame than you can with 40 years of wageslaving, civil diligence, and social contribution. The world was built for him, not you.

To every bluepilled fuck who thinks this scenario is unrealistic take a look at what is possible with just HEIGHT and FRAME alone:
Now picture the above face on this guy's body. There are chads out there who fit the description who could easily walk up to any man's wife and fuck her if he wanted.

Last edited:
Or he just send his pics to a model agency, and becomes rich.

You know what? you're absolutely right i know a guy with no personality whatsoever who's tall af and gets girls easily ... if i could be taller i could score too but the world had to make me 5'4 holy shit .... if you're tall with an average face there's no way that you're incel .... hell even 3-4/10 guys should still get laid by ogremaxxing

Lol chris pratt is the perfect example of this. Working as a busboy, living in his car, some producer found him cute and flew him into hollywood

His face has a good personality

Lol chris pratt is the perfect example of this. Working as a busboy, living in his car, some producer found him cute and flew him into hollywood
Your life will be maked for you by other people, if you are attractive. Free pass everywhere

Stuff like this makes me want to find them and kill them all. Women have wrought a corrupt and unjust society. One day they'll all pay.

Wow, best morph I ever saw of ER in your avi.

meanwhile sub5 homeless men freeze to death during winter