Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just a quick reminder!

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Although I am your most gracious burger chomping public admin and official/unofficial site mascot I’m merely an admin in a salesman or pro wrestling Vince McMahon type of promoter sense people. This means that while I can answer some of your questions, ban baddies and bullies and bastards I cannot fix any of the inner workings of the forum much less add cute new little emoticons or happy floating clouds for you. :cryfeels:

That is the exclusive job of my co-admin ie our site IT guy whom previously you all knew to be @Infinity but those shoes are now filled by the returning @Master. :feelsthink:

Thus ALL IT related questions and or forum suggestions should be PMed to, chat messaged to or emailed if possible to @Master since literally the only useful piece of IT advice my silly and goofy ass can provide for you is telling you if something goes wrong with your account to clear your cookies and cache, log out and back in and maybe try alternative website themes of ours and different browsers. So as you may of already guessed I make for a pretty shitty or at least rudimentary IT guy, heh. :feelsclown:

And yes I should have posted this notification of sorts up months ago but for whatever reason I obviously did not and I paid the price for it oh I did. :feelsUgh:

Anyway I digress once again @Master is your go to admin man for all of your website tech related questions or suggestions. :feelzez:

Last edited by a moderator:
brootal programmer pill

More colors when? 100k rank when?

I FUCKING KNEW IT
Poor wording I’ll admit. :feelsclown:

They’re different people it’s just my odd garbled way of saying @Master is oddly my buddy’s successor after being succeeded by him, himself lol. :feelshaha:

too quick this reminder imo

@Master is Rassisten aka @Infinity ?? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Imposible

We could form an army quite literally now. We could have jackets according to our username colors, GrAYcels are cannon foder and bluecels are second in line. Paragons will get laser guns, i want to get a helicopter and i hope @erenyeager gets a trojan MLP horse

Welcome back master! Glad to see (((they))) didn’t get you down

can you add more ranks ? like 11k 13k 15k 18k then 20k?

maybe give people a frame around peoples pictures ( after the 11k rank ) and make it more flashy the higher his rank is?

@Master