Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a leftover bald guy with a funny bullyable appearance

B

baldcelforever

Greycel
Yeah today one foid I was stalking for one week and I was bragging abt show her daughter infront of me. I understand that she hated the creepy vibes I given to get by stalking her. And she decided to humiliate me as an incel. It was a heartbreaking moment for me but she was enjoying it. I felt torn apart by that. Maybe she should have said to her daughter "stay away from these creeps'. Whatever I am a still paranoid grayfel that cooks up stories of fantasy everyday and brah abt it . I am started to become a fun character infront of everyone even females see me with disgust. They look at me like they want to kill me right at that moment . I sent strong virgin vibes outside now and it's destroying me

Yeah today one foid I was stalking for one week and I was bragging abt show her daughter infront of me. I understand that she hated the creepy vibes I given to get by stalking her. And she decided to humiliate me as an incel. It was a heartbreaking moment for me but she was enjoying it. I felt torn apart by that. Maybe she should have said to her daughter "stay away from these creeps'. Whatever I am a still paranoid grayfel that cooks up stories of fantasy everyday and brah abt it . I am started to become a fun character infront of everyone even females see me with disgust. They look at me like they want to kill me right at that moment . I sent strong virgin vibes outside now and it's destroying me
Trust me, Females cross the road to avoid me, Walk back and wait in a corner till i pass if they see me or hide their kids.

It comes with being an incel subhuman, Its the premium incel package to be mega repulsive.

Trust me, Females cross the road to avoid me, Walk back and wait in a corner till i pass if they see me or hide their kids.

It comes with being an incel subhuman, Its the premium incel package to be mega repulsive.
The crossing road thing happened to me many times and I feel bad abt that. Abt the kid thing they don't hide rather they just sort of point at me and say things to their child.. The brutal thing is female like hurting me. They are so addicted to hurting me. Like I can sense their happiness the moment they hurt me for just staring at them or intriguing them. They hate incels trying to intrigue them. And they will brutally make you pay for that.