Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just A Fucking Reminder That Being Homeless Should Be Avoided At All Cost

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
In the UK Gangs would set rough-sleepers on fire for fun.

People sleeping on the street are almost 17 times more likely to have been victims of violence and 15 times more likely to have suffered verbal abuse in the past year compared to the general public.

According to new research from Crisis, drawing on a survey of 458 recent or current rough sleepers in England and Wales, almost 8 out of 10 have suffered some sort of violence, abuse or anti-social behaviour in the past year – often committed by a member of the public – while nearly 7 in 10 (66%) report that life on the street is getting worse.

The report shows that for current or recent rough sleepers:
More than 1 in 3 have been deliberately hit or kicked or experienced some other form of violence whilst homeless (35%)
More than 1 in 3 have had things thrown at them whilst homeless (34%)
Almost 1 in 10 have been urinated on whilst homeless (9%)
More than 1 in 20 have been the victim of a sexual assault whilst homeless (7%)
Almost half have been intimidated or threatened with violence whilst homeless (48%)
Almost 6 in 10 have had been verbally abused or harassed whilst homeless (59%)​

If you think average normies treat you the worst just look at those statistics

Rope > homelessness

In the UK Gangs would set rough-sleepers on fire for fun.

People sleeping on the street are almost 17 times more likely to have been victims of violence and 15 times more likely to have suffered verbal abuse in the past year compared to the general public.

According to new research from Crisis, drawing on a survey of 458 recent or current rough sleepers in England and Wales, almost 8 out of 10 have suffered some sort of violence, abuse or anti-social behaviour in the past year – often committed by a member of the public – while nearly 7 in 10 (66%) report that life on the street is getting worse.

The report shows that for current or recent rough sleepers:
More than 1 in 3 have been deliberately hit or kicked or experienced some other form of violence whilst homeless (35%)
More than 1 in 3 have had things thrown at them whilst homeless (34%)
Almost 1 in 10 have been urinated on whilst homeless (9%)
More than 1 in 20 have been the victim of a sexual assault whilst homeless (7%)
Almost half have been intimidated or threatened with violence whilst homeless (48%)
Almost 6 in 10 have had been verbally abused or harassed whilst homeless (59%)​
When I was homeless, this dude took advantage of me in the shelter immediately. He just came out of prison from a rape accusation and had another trial coming for possession of CP. I ended up giving money for a while, later I ran away but had to come back to that city for shelter. Then he blackmailed me and asked for money, but I avoided him. He got probation for the CP btw.

If you become homeless, prioritize warmth over everything, hypothermia gets you before dehydration even. You can die in a single night from the cold, even in summer. Bring good shoes and warm clothes. Second, don't trust anyone, don't hang out with anyone.
Also, doing people favors can be dangerous too.

Like, if you give people money or other shit, they suddenly think you are allies and start dragging you into shit. Or they keep asking for more. Stick to yourself, try to get help and keep a clean record (no drinking, smoking, shower in a shelter and keep a clean appearance - often people can't even tell you are homeless if you are shaved and dress normally). Get on welfare and into social housing somehow.

That's all.

I sincerely hope the people who design anti homeless architecture end up hobos and receive hundreds of shankings to their bodies from mentally ill pissed off crack addicts

Last edited:
When I was homeless, this dude took advantage of me in the shelter immediately. He just came out of prison from a rape accusation and had another trial coming for possession of CP. I ended up giving money for a while, later I ran away but had to come back to that city for shelter. Then he blackmailed me and asked for money, but I avoided him. He got probation for the CP btw.

If you become homeless, prioritize warmth over everything, hypothermia gets you before dehydration even. You can die in a single night from the cold, even in summer. Bring good shoes and warm clothes. Second, don't trust anyone, don't hang out with anyone.
Also, doing people favors can be dangerous too.

Like, if you give people money or other shit, they suddenly think you are allies and start dragging you into shit. Or they keep asking for more. Stick to yourself, try to get help and keep a clean record (no drinking, smoking, shower in a shelter and keep a clean appearance - often people can't even tell you are homeless if you are shaved and dress normally). Get on welfare and into social housing somehow.

That's all.
Sorry u had to experience this