Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just a coincidence

rosey wants a 6'8 bad shes went mad.

Suicidefuel for Heightcels

women only want tall guys but tall guys are pedos for dating women shorter than them? female logic

Being with an adult femoid = "having pedophilic tendencies"... How can you be so retarded JFL. :feelskek: Can't make this up

Suicidefuel for Heightcels

They are gonna have an average height son who ends up posting here (because being average is not enough for women)
They WANT to create incels
full

They are gonna have an average height son who ends up posting here (because being average is not enough for women)
They WANT to create incels
full

women only want tall guys but tall guys are pedos for dating women shorter than them? female logic
Chads are pedos for dating short women (that aren’t me)

It’s jealousy, she wants him for herself.

Women also want to date slightly older men. It's okay for a 19 year old woman to date a 25 year old man but it's wrong for 25 year old man to date a 19 year old woman. It's like buying sex is le bad but selling sex is le good

Her reasoning :

“I’m 5ftx why isn’t he with me instead ???? Pedo ! “