Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jury duty tale

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I once attended jury selection for a case of coal burning college whitoid who got train railed by tyrone college football players

I couldn't help but mean mug her from afar the whole time as she and her parents were seeking an 8 figure settlement, all because lil bbc defiled sarah got ran through and videoed

My spidey senses were telling me that this was a regret-motivated frivolous lawsuit. I made sure i didnt get picked for the jury tho cuz fuck all that

Nonetheless, I followed up with the outcome, with a hunch and hope that the university’s lawyers legally beat coalburner and company’s ass.

Long story short, the university won and I chuckled so heartily mang. I just love such feel good news mang:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Lol they still got the video forever rip

Consequences for your actions, foid; you wouldn't want to be entitled like one of these inkwells to privacy now, would you? :feelsaww:

Nice that you got to avoid the torture of jury duty, but JFL if you got the lifefuel of being able to go on it and decide their final outcome, with the full knowledge of the blackpill and the suffering they have both directly and indirectly imposed on you through their likely discriminatory behaviour towards subhumans and hypergamy; but it's amazing that simply being recorded what they fully consented to doing is one of their biggest problems. :feelsclown:

:feelsautistic: Consequences for your actions, foid; you wouldn't want to be entitled like one of these inkwells to privacy now, would you? :feelsaww:

Nice that you got to avoid the torture of jury duty, but JFL if you got the lifefuel of being able to go on it and decide their final outcome, with the full knowledge of the blackpill and the suffering they have both directly and indirectly imposed on you through their likely discriminatory behaviour towards subhumans and hypergamy; but it's amazing that simply being recorded what they fully consented to doing is one of their biggest problems. :feelsclown:
Im just glad and somewhat surprised that the jury wasnt full of soys who’d actually rule in her favor. I guess the inkwell gods & saints must’ve been present for the trial chico

Im just glad and somewhat surprised that the jury wasnt full of soys who’d actually rule in her favor. I guess the inkwell gods & saints must’ve been present for the trial chico
"Mang... chico..."; unfamiliar terms, but you are right. :yes:

"Mang... chico..."; unfamiliar terms, but you are right. :yes:
Especially seeing how toilet privilege is a blatantly real thing in (((courtrooms))), much like pretty much every other facet of life now mang…

You should have gone on the jury and rule against the foid. I have gotten called up twice but there weren’t any cases each time I got called up

Consequences for your actions, foid; you wouldn't want to be entitled like one of these inkwells to privacy now, would you? :feelsaww:

You should have gone on the jury and rule against the foid. I have gotten called up twice but there weren’t any cases each time I got called up
My ruling, others ruling… makes no difference now that the outcome was favorable for inkwells either way chico :feelsdevil:

Burn the coal pay the toll

Not the other way around...

Niggers don't pay muffin!

Jury nullified! Next!

Burn the coal pay the toll

Not the other way around...

Niggers don't pay muffin!

Jury nullified! Next!
Based & nigger pilled mang