Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Junko Furuta

What would you do?

• Decline and do nothing

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Call the cops

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Rape Junko

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Rape and abuse Junko

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
Doesnt matter, we re not deciphering life meaning here and what is right or wrong.

Clearly what is happening is wrong.

Im kind and empathetic and i cant simply turn a blind eye on something of this caliber, because bad things happen to good people all the time.

Ill simply inform her parents about their daughter being kidnapped and tortured thats all what i can do so that my conscious is clear.

Im not gona rambo or teach her kidnappers a lesson because i simply cant.
There is no inherent morality in life, the notion of good and evil are subjective human concepts. From your point of view, you see this as a bad thing because you wouldn't want to find yourself in a similar situation, which would be against your own interests. When you think about it, human relationships are purely transactional, and so-called nice people often turn out to be selfish and egocentric.

what difference does it make if we are that or not? thats what we're thought of as anyways
I think most inkwell here IS failed normies and had went the path most normies does. They still had the social conditioniting of being the good guys and seeing as the good guys.

I was fucked and thrash by normies since I was 7, so I rather BE label as the bad guys because I despise society and Human in general. I even had plans To have enough money and move To other land.

Also normies took My land My grandpa give me, my fucking inheritance are taken because the goverment want To build road. So I lost even my inheritance. I had no reason to be apart of normies monkey virtue signalling playground

There is no inherent morality in life, the notion of good and evil are subjective human concepts. From your point of view, you see this as a bad thing because you wouldn't want to find yourself in a similar situation, which would be against your own interests. When you think about it, human relationships are purely transactional, and so-called nice people often turn out to be selfish and egocentric.
Dnr

from seeing this, its clear most aren't lol

its weird how far abused people will go to keep their morality, i wont say its admirable but it is surprising

its like if black people forgave whites for enslaving them, its preposterous

how could you show mercy to a woman? i dont get it, after all we've seen, how could we show them any mercy?
Exaclty, Its Soo cucked. If it was Men getting tortured like this, you wouldnt even heard of it.
Especially sub 5 man like us, nobody would care

I think most inkwell here IS failed normies and had went the path most normies does. They still had the social conditioniting of being the good guys and seeing as the good guys.

I was fucked and thrash by normies since I was 7, so I rather BE label as the bad guys because I despise society and Human in general. I even had plans To have enough money and move To other land.

Also normies took My land My grandpa give me, my fucking inheritance are taken because the goverment want To build road. So I lost even my inheritance. I had no reason to be apart of normies monkey virtue signalling playground
I wouldn't show them an ounce of mercy in your case

wish i couldve been the one destroying her

where do you wanna move? SEA?

I wouldn't show them an ounce of mercy in your case

wish i couldve been the one destroying her

where do you wanna move? SEA?
Im already in sea, So I probaly move To a more poorer sea like Thailand with My money

I probaly hermit maxx like one of THE mods here

exactly, live and eat what you kill

thats the way one should live, why have mercy for a creature who wouldnt show mercy to you? there is no beauty in weakness
Yes , nature is merciless and doesn't care about these supposed values.

I can't understand how some people here can still believe in all the fables they've been taught.

Are we in a Blackpilled forum?

Sound like a deal :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
carry a gun so youre invincible, just walk around and be a dickhead, when someone tries to bother you and stop you from being a dick, just blow his head off

no laws so cant be stopped

fucking genius, I could never do it though because I like living in a lawful environment though and dont want to risk my whole life just to kill niggers

Yes , nature is merciless and doesn't care about these supposed values.

I can't understand how some people here can still believe in all the fables they've been taught.

Are we in a Blackpilled forum?
theyre literally just normies with shitty faces, theyre no different

pussies at heart, 2018cels must be fags from what im seeing

theyre literally just normies with shitty faces, theyre no different

pussies at heart, 2018cels must be fags from what im seeing
Indeed. I'd be willing to bet that if they had a positive interaction with a foid they'd immediately revert to a bluepill state of mind, forgetting everything they harp on about all day long on this forum.

Unfortunately, it's hard to get out of the conditioning we receive as children, and few people manage to be resilient and rebuild their lives.

Indeed. I'd be willing to bet that if they had a positive interaction with a foid they'd immediately revert to a bluepill state of mind, forgetting everything they harp on about all day long on this forum.

Unfortunately, it's hard to get out of the conditioning we receive as children, and few people manage to be resilient and rebuild their lives.
just one sucky sucky away from being whisked back to the plantation.....

I am saying bro
Look at those 2017 cels, all they talk about is inceldom you don't see them constantly talk about going ER or rape. I guess oldcels like @nice_try are right when they say the forum turned into shit
its kinda brutal though, no space for sane incels lmfao.

its kinda brutal though, no space for sane incels lmfao.
Yep
This site is haven for glowies, actual incels are probably addicted to gaming or drugs

what difference does it make if we are that or not? thats what we're thought of as anyways
Exactly. May as well double down and hurt their feelings even more, it's lifefuel.

Do nothing, not my problem and I’m not a rapist.

I don't give a fuck if a female dies.

Incel would call the copes, they would arrest both him and the rapists.

Junko would fuck chad without even thinking about him for the rest of her life.

Beautiful story.

wasnt she underage you pedophile?

There's nothing wrong in taking revenge on hypergamous scum in Minecraft.

Attachments

• Junko.mp4
    7.3 MB
its weird how far abused people will go to keep their morality, i wont say its admirable but it is surprising

its like if black people forgave whites for enslaving them, its preposterous

how could you show mercy to a woman? i dont get it, after all we've seen, how could we show them any mercy?
This.
Pleasantly surprised. Didn't expect a Furuta edit out of all things. :feelskek:

Is this from 4chan?

Based as fuck. There are a lot of whores out there who deserve the same treatment, along with their loved ones

I thought they were "friends"
kf users aren't necessarily fans of incels, they're usually cuckservatives who simp for le white women

Null (kf admin) is such a pathetic simp that even his users sometimes criticize him for it

but iirc Null does get along fine with Master, so they're 'friends' in that sense. but .is does have a thread on kf, so wouldn't be surprising if kf users did try shit sometimes

As much as I despise foids, I don’t wish for any woman to go through the kind of torture Junko Furuta went through.

As much as I despise foids, I don’t wish for any woman to go through the kind of torture Junko Furuta went through.
ok maybe some women* but not some jap schoolgirl

If I snitched on them I'd be lauded a hero, especially by westerners. The clout from true crime podcast features would be great

@nice_try Thoughts?

typical GrAY simp

This hypothetical question.
This thread.
This forum.
My thoughts on it.

And the most brutal:
Fashionmaxxing is useless when your body fat is too high.