Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Junko Furuta

What would you do?

• Decline and do nothing

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Call the cops

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Rape Junko

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Rape and abuse Junko

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
If Hiroshi Miyano and his yakuza buddies invited you to rape and abuse Junko Furuta, what would you do?
JunkoFuruta.jpg

Junko-Furuta-002.jpg

Don't do shit. Not into asians tbh

Bro wtf? I remember reading this story about her torture years ago. I would call the cops and have those scum fucking arrested.

She did nothing wrong to them and they tortured her too. Anybody who would rape and abuse her either didn’t read or is a piece of shit

I'd decline and do nothing, i've got better things to do and i don't want to fuck with the mafia.

Japanese boys are fucking nuts!

Japan has this juvy law and thus they have a shitload of young murderers.

They're all pretty fucked in the head. And their government still goes after un-pixelated genitalia.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I am okay with humiliating foids by catfishing and stuffs, even I enjoyed that topless roastie dying by smashing her head by a light post. But this is some major level fucked up shit, I would contact ISIS to burn that gang alive.

Once again, I would free her and coerce her into rewarding me with sex.

chudur-budur said:
I am okay with humiliating foids by catfishing and stuffs, even I enjoyed that topless roastie dying by smashing her head by a light post. But this is some major level fucked up shit, I would contact ISIS to burn that gang alive.
Post pic of topless roastie.

chudur-budur said:
even I enjoyed that topless roastie dying by smashing her head by a light post
sauce?

Melinda said:
Post pic of topless roastie.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

lostcel said:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

i literally give 2 fucks about anything that happens to anyone other than myself tbh, id let them do it but i have no desire to engage in such depravity, im not a psychopath, but at the same time i aint no moral police snitch, i dont really give a fuck

Nothing, she's not entitled to anything.

I'd call the cops. Rape is pretty abhorrent, murder even more so. I don't believe in a hell but people that do shit like that certainly belong in one.

Glad to see you guys arent that far gone

I would do nothing.

cucktears will never screencap this.

I would rape but help her get out too.

I wonder if they even did it. The Japanese justice system is notorious for being shitty and corrupt. They rely on confessions for convictions and police often coerce those confessions and sometimes fake evidence too. I'm pretty sure it still goes on today. Its how they maintain an almost 100% conviction rate.

Nearly every day someone comes out with triggers like this.

No one in there right mind would do what they did to her. Doesn't matter if she bullied you and treated you with cruelty because of your appearance, you should still help her. If that makes someone a cuck then so be it.

call cops. jap girl didn't do anything to deserve torture and death.

Letting remnants of cum was not a problem those years, nowadays would be risky. Calling the cops is not a option, rape is not fun or very pleasant (too rushed, no validation), abuse is a expression of primal frustration. Seems like a affirmative measure or a Junko furuta melancholy? However, wanting to help her will result in nothingness for you.​

The results of the poll are cucked, jfl at the state of 2018cels :feelskek:

Bro wtf? I remember reading this story about her torture years ago. I would call the cops and have those scum fucking arrested.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Even Chudur Budur simped for muh innocent japanese waifu
i literally give 2 fucks about anything that happens to anyone other than myself tbh, id let them do it but i have no desire to engage in such depravity, im not a psychopath, but at the same time i aint no moral police snitch, i dont really give a fuck
most level headed answer
I'd call the cops. Rape is pretty abhorrent, murder even more so. I don't believe in a hell but people that do shit like that certainly belong in one.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Glad to see you guys arent that far gone
Deradicalization agents existed back then too, huh?

JFL at 2018cels simps.is

Japanese gooks Being gooks

I have no objection to her being raped, but being tortured is something which no living being should have to experience, and no matter how much I hate women I wouldn’t wish for any of them to be tortured, especially not the way that girl was

20%
Well deserve woman are not human

But I wouldnt torture, you ruin THE body, thats a bit yuck for me. Maybe a little bit of strangling and body slashing.

Then I kill her and FUCK THE corpse, I like My corpse doenst HAVE Blood at THE face

I would probably think their "rape suggestion" is some kind of poor edgy joke and do nothing. How would I know if these kids were psychopaths? I would probably need more context to this question.
The results of the poll are cucked, jfl at the state of 2018cels :feelskek:
Why is helping someone cucked? This isn't a rhetorical question. I genuinely am curious.

Last edited:
Tbh I would just call the copes, what they did to her was brutal.

Id be risking my life calling the cops on the yakuza but i would tell her parents and friends quickly so they can act on it.

She doesnt deserve this no matter what some idiot comes and say.

She did nothing wrong to them and they tortured her too. Anybody who would rape and abuse her either didn’t read or is a piece of shit
It's crazy how different the opinions of 2017-2019 cels are compared to 2020 and above cels in his site

I agree with you
Also, this site Became too pro rape

Why is helping someone cucked? This isn't a rhetorical question. I genuinely am curious.
Given the poll, there are more ppl who'd help the girl than ppl who'd [redacted] her

Id be risking my life calling the cops on the yakuza but i would tell her parents and friends quickly so they can act on it.

She doesnt deserve this no matter what some idiot comes and say.
Individuals are born with genetic anomalies, incurable diseases or grow up in failing families, yet none of them deserve these tragic fates. They must bear the weight of this curse throughout their lives, right up to the day they die.

Merit is an invention of human societies, suggesting that the reward is commensurate or proportional to our actions, when in fact it is not. You can have led a peaceful life and die in terrible circumstances. You have to embrace the absurdity of life.

Individuals are born with genetic anomalies, incurable diseases or grow up in failing families, yet none of them deserve these tragic fates. They must bear the weight of this curse throughout their lives, right up to the day they die.

Merit is an invention of human societies, suggesting that the reward is commensurate or proportional to our actions, when in fact it is not. You can have led a peaceful life and die in terrible circumstances. You have to embrace the absurdity of life.
Doesnt matter, we re not deciphering life meaning here and what is right or wrong.

Clearly what is happening is wrong.

Im kind and empathetic and i cant simply turn a blind eye on something of this caliber, because bad things happen to good people all the time.

Ill simply inform her parents about their daughter being kidnapped and tortured thats all what i can do so that my conscious is clear.

Im not gona rambo or teach her kidnappers a lesson because i simply cant.

Doesnt matter, we re not deciphering life meaning here and what is right or wrong.

Im kind and empathetic and i cant simply turn a blind eye on something of this caliber, because bad things happen to good people all the time.

Ill simply inform her parents about their daughter being kidnapped and tortured thats all what i can do so that my conscious is clear.

You are just puting Your life at risk. Those torturER had yakuza connection.

Youre just Gonna get fucked and killed

B-but all incels are misogynistic terroristic rapists:feels::foidSoy::feels:

And trust me if Its a man that were tortured this way, you wouldnt even heard of it.

I actually like it

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Ikr
2018 cels were last sane cels
yeah the forum seems to be a shit show now. filled with retarded edgelord scum. i can appreciate when guys describe their true struggles and discussing, but seems to be a pool of glowies and schizotards.

yeah the forum seems to be a shit show now. filled with retarded edgelord scum. i can appreciate when guys describe their true struggles and discussing, but seems to be a pool of glowies and schizotards.
I am saying bro
Look at those 2017 cels, all they talk about is inceldom you don't see them constantly talk about going ER or rape. I guess oldcels like @nice_try are right when they say the forum turned into shit

exactly, live and eat what you kill

thats the way one should live, why have mercy for a creature who wouldnt show mercy to you? there is no beauty in weakness

B-but all incels are misogynistic terroristic rapists:feels::foidSoy::feels:
from seeing this, its clear most aren't lol

its weird how far abused people will go to keep their morality, i wont say its admirable but it is surprising

its like if black people forgave whites for enslaving them, its preposterous

how could you show mercy to a woman? i dont get it, after all we've seen, how could we show them any mercy?