Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Junko Furuta Was a Whore

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★★
I randomly thought about this foid the other day and looked her up.

“On the evening of 25 November 1988, Miyano and Minato rode around Misato on their motorcycles with the intention of robbing and raping local women, and spotted Furuta, who was on her way home from her part-time job. Acting on Miyano's orders, Minato kicked Furuta off her bicycle and fled the scene. Miyano, under the pretense of witnessing the attack by coincidence, approached Furuta and offered to walk her home. Upon gaining her trust, Miyano took Furuta to a nearby warehouse and threatened her, claiming to be a member of the yakuza and saying that he would spare her life only if she followed his orders“

How did he gain her trust so much she willingly walked into a warehouse in the first place? Sure they say he threatened her but that was after she was already at the warehouse with no witnesses. This foid was such a whore, that she immediately tried to sleep with or get with this dude right after being attacked.

She deserved it (in Sonic)
Packwatch 2

She died before 99% of this forum was even born.

We're smoking her pack decades later

meh hightrust society problems

she deserved it she was mid

the best part? the guys who did it barely served any prison time and have normal lives lmao.
fags on some jap version of 4chan have doxxed them a few times.

going deeper into cases like this is why people act smarter. Study history and you’ll learn a lot and have a lot of foresight in general

the best part? the guys who did it barely served any prison time and have normal lives lmao.
fags on some jap version of 4chan have doxxed them a few times.
Based rapecels

I can't joke about that event to be honest. Brutal and tragic. Even if she was a whore (which we don't know) she didn't deserve any of the torture.

I can't joke about that event to be honest. Brutal and tragic. Even if she was a whore (which we don't know) she didn't deserve any of the torture.
I only feel bad because she comes from a time and location before women were zogged and (completely) out of their goddamn mind. If this happened to some random US roastie today it'd be cool though.

Think about all the incels she probably rejected. If that isn't enough, consider that she likely would've rejected you

Think about all the incels she probably rejected. If that isn't enough, consider that she likely would've rejected you
That's not a valid reason for someone to be tortured you are retarded

We all know she enjoyed every second of it, its literally a foid paradise to get torture by CHADkuza dark triads and have trains of them ran through here. But the again its the 80s maybe noodle were learning the secret of white cocku

Based rapecels
What happened to Japs they used to be based, what they did moggs even curry rapemaxxers
Man, I though your were based are you going to start fagging out and run to incel tears or something

I feel a similar way theres just killing someone and then theres prolonged and brutal torture

Unless someone has genuinely done some fucked Up shit I wouldn’t say they deserve to be tortured

I wouldn’t care if they just killed her because it would probably be done quickly but torturing someone for that amount of time is evil

Last edited:
I feel a similar way theres just killing or someone and then theres prolonged and brutal torture

Unless someone has genuinely done some fucked Up shit I wouldn’t say they deserve to be tortured
She was a foid and if she was alive today she would insult her own men and ran off with whitey to reproduce incel. People always act like we need to prove people are bad but we never had to prove people are good. You don't know that she didn't deserve to be torture and raped with an iron rod :feelsEhh:

She was a foid and if she was alive today she would insult her own men and ran off with whitey to reproduce incel. People always act like we need to prove people are bad but we never had to prove people are good. You don't know that she didn't deserve to be torture and raped with an iron rod :feelsEhh:
Yeah but chances are she didnt do enough to genuinely deserve being tortured

She may have deserved a beating for being a whore but nothing more then that

Yeah but chances are she didnt do enough to genuinely deserve being tortured

She may have deserved a beating for being a whore but nothing more then that
Nah, she deserve ever once that shit got, but don't sweat it foids enjoy that kind of stuff they even made her masterbait to it. You may not have the stomach but that doesn't make the crimes foids espeically noodlewhores comit everyday any better

This foid was such a whore, that she immediately tried to sleep with or get with this dude right after being attacked.
she was average in every sense of the word, the only reason she was fooled so easily was because she lived in a high trust society. females can't even conceptualize how violent nature is by default so it never even crossed her mind that "this man could rape me without even trying"

She deserved it (in Sonic)
View attachment 1200191
We're smoking her pack decades later
she deserved it she was mid
She deserved it for being a foid
Based af.

Smoking that Junko pack sitting since 1989:

0 HMnatPFkqhUOjJoS

Two good things happened in 1989:

The murder of Junko Furuta
The École Polytechnique shooting