Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Juice is based...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Another Juice WRLD song leaked. He says, "There ain't no surgery in the world that can fix my flaws". Even though I think he is speaking metaphorically, as in like the psyche. We incels can learn an very important lesson. Surgerymaxxing is a valid way out of inceldom BUT If you are a true inkwell with deformities, and unimaginable flaws, there is no miracle workers for your face. SURGERY can only do so much. So the best action to take is to either cope, rope, LDAR or NEET(If you are extremely luck).

I think surgery can bump up your SMV by 2 point maxxx. What do my brocels think about this?

No surgery for your face and Brain ( dark Triad max )

Well for your face yes but You have to Be high iq About It.

i like his song "all girls are the same" :feelsmusic: but he was a sexhaver so he can rot in hell :reeeeee:

B
if you have a good base. mine is so subhuman surgery would make me lose 2 points
Brootal Brocel, do you have a copes?

i like his song "all girls are the same" :feelsmusic: but he was a sexhaver so he can rot in hell :reeeeee:
Based Unfortunately all rappers are sexhavers, so fuck them all :feelswhat:

No surgery for your face and Brain ( dark Triad max )

Well for your face yes but You have to Be high iq About It.
Very High IQ. Most inkwells think you go to the surgeon and he would recommend the best modifications for your face. Surgeon makes mistakes too kek

Another Juice WRLD song leaked. He says, "There ain't no surgery in the world that can fix my flaws". Even though I think he is speaking metaphorically, as in like the psyche. We incels can learn an very important lesson. Surgerymaxxing is a valid way out of inceldom BUT If you are a true inkwell with deformities, and unimaginable flaws, there is no miracle workers for your face. SURGERY can only do so much. So the best action to take is to either cope, rope, LDAR or NEET(If you are extremely luck).

I think surgery can bump up your SMV by 2 point maxxx. What do my brocels think about this?
You were going to ip ban this site ? Lol

You were going to ip ban this site ? Lol
Brocel. I made a mistake, I thought I ascended because I pay a 3/10 foid to have sex with me. I realize now that, that is super cucked. I couldn't stay away from my fellow inkwells their the only friend I have.

Brocel. I made a mistake, I thought I ascended because I pay a 3/10 foid to have sex with me. I realize now that, that is super cucked. I couldn't stay away from my fellow inkwells their the only friend I have.
No worries :feelsokman:

Even if you do get surgery and end up much more attractive, you'll know that all the attention is superficial. It's like acting like a different person and being praised for it. So, if you were resentful before, you will be just as resentful after the surgery, the difference being that people will find your resentment more attractive.

Even if you do get surgery and end up much more attractive, you'll know that all the attention is superficial. It's like acting like a different person and being praised for it. So, if you were resentful before, you will be just as resentful after the surgery, the difference being that people will find your resentment more attractive.
I somewhat agree though. I feel like attraction is attraction whether it be artificial or not kek. If you are wanted or sought after, I don't think you can be resentful to others especially if they find you attractive. When someone finds you attractive they will literally praise you for existing(The halo effect). I think it's impossible to stay resentful even after surgerymaxxing(I could be wrong though, brocel)

Fucks JEWS WORLD