Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Juggernaut law is so legit I'm convinced that being above average hurts women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most men won't even talk to her because they'll think they have no chance, but they'll chase after some obese 2/10 old piece of shit.

tenor.gif

That’s how it’s going to be soon. Guys will either be afraid of sexual harassment charges or rejection.

lol I'm actually starting to feel the same

this could actually be a legit theory. i know some femoids who intentionally dont wear makeup at all and look average even though it boosts them up a few PSL points. easier to pull beta orbiters i suppose.

Last edited:
I want this to be true cause it would give high standardcels like myself a chance. However, I get the feeling that while the hottest girls don't have as many orbiters, they have much higher status/value men after them as these men know they actually have a chance.

sluttiest girls usually arent dimes so you know how it is

That’s how it’s going to be soon. Guys will either be afraid of sexual harassment charges or rejection.

That shit always makes me laugh when I see it the news. Soon talking to women in public will be a misdemeanor if she doesn't initiate it, and in practice it will only be applied to non-goodlooking men

that's taking it too far but yeah juggernaut law is legit as fuck

I wouldn't say being above average hurts women, but it does mean they will get approached less than the 2/10 fat girl everyone is going for because they think they have a chance.

Now that I think about it, it's better for above average women because they don't get approached as much. Women don't like being approached all the time and HATE being approached by UGLY men. Most ugly and even average guys know they won't be able to get a 6+ so they're all going for sub4 women. This is why sub4 women have the most intense hatred of ugly men, they're constantly approached by them, must to their disdain.

I made a thread about this about a week ago:

https://incels.is/threads/sub4-women-hate-ugly-men-more-than-stacies.29400/

I dont know, instead of 30 random guys ranging from 3/10 to 7/10, above average women only get approached by 25 quality guys.

I want this to be true cause it would give high standardcels like myself a chance. However, I get the feeling that while the hottest girls don't have as many orbiters, they have much higher status/value men after them as these men know they actually have a chance.
the key is to get them when they're still young and naive about their SMV. I know a few older guys who successfully did this.

I dont know, instead of 30 random guys ranging from 3/10 to 7/10, above average women only get approached by 25 quality guys.

This also explains why fat sub4 women are usually the ones complaining about Street Harassment™ and generally getting hit on all the time.

A lot of incels and even a lot of normies cope by telling themselves that these women are just "jealous" because they don't actually get hit on...but the reality is they DO. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is approaching the 2/10 fat girl....but being an above average woman, on the other hand, filters out most average and below average men. So they mostly only get male attention from the guys they actually want it from.

Id say you're taking it a little too far.

Id say 4/10s get he most attention

Most men won't even talk to her because they'll think they have no chance, but they'll chase after some obese 2/10 old piece of shit.
Well yes and no.
Will they take longer to get laid? Yeah because males under a certain level wont even bother.
Are they more likely to get laid by chad? Yeah.

Women only care about the latter soooooooooooo

Top tier women get less attention from males in general because the lower status and even some high status males know they don't have a chance.