Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Juggernaut Law: Goblin looking foid has 8k followers on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1552543235523.png
    1552543235523.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 72
Most women are pretty ugly. They just don't suffer a penalty for it.

Not surprised she's Finnish, the amount of cucks here circling these ugly foids is insane

Most women are pretty ugly. They just don't suffer a penalty for it.
this, there is a MUCH wider smv gap between 8/10 male and 3/10 male than there is between 8/10 female and 3/10 female, 8/10 female has the luxury of having access to giga chads but thats it, everything else she has a 3/10 female also has, meanwhile 3/10 male doesn't have anything

wouldn't think twice if i saw her as an extra in gringotts

Her looksmatch was shunned by society and now resides in a sewer

Her looksmatch was shunned by society and now resides in a sewer
or joined some cheap theater in Mexico to play as the goblin without having to use make up and costumes

Sorry what is juggernaut law?
Juggernaut law is the theory that the very most unattractive women (bottom ~10%) receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, and sometimes more attention than average attractiveness women, because of the increasing amount of men who aren’t good enough for any woman who is even a tiny bit attractive. A conclusion of this theory is that being horrendously ugly can actually be a good thing to femoids. This obviously isn’t the case for men, as described by female hypergamy.

Her looksmatch.. i dont know what happened to him

her looksmatch doesnt even have instagram because hes too ugly JFL just be born with a vagina mode.

It reminds me of a slut. She has 2k friends on facebook and probably much more on instagram.
Her face is legit deformed but she has a hot body.
Meanwhile the gymcel joke lift heavy stuff without reward.

"Mom of 3"
"Nurse"
Special snowflake tattoos
Tall white boyfriend

Typical western ethnic whore.

O
Juggernaut law is the theory that the very most unattractive women (bottom ~10%) receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, and sometimes more attention than average attractiveness women, because of the increasing amount of men who aren’t good enough for any woman who is even a tiny bit attractive. A conclusion of this theory is that being horrendously ugly can actually be a good thing to femoids. This obviously isn’t the case for men, as described by female hypergamy.
Ok thanks, yes I have certainly seen the bottom 10% get enough attention, and your reasoning for why makes sense. Now that I think about it I'm just even more pissed that I'm a guy :woke:.

Does raise an interesting point though, it means that 6+ foids won't be getting enough attention. Therefore they will respond better, so obviously no point for a mentalcel like me, but is there anyone here who has attempted to hit on 7/8s while being low inhib?

while her looks match is about to kick the chair

Her looksmatch is lying face down a river

gosh, it's rare to me say it, but even i mog her "shame juggernaut lawn make her able to fuck chad, while i rot

This is her BF:

She has Mariana trench nasolabial folds.

Makes me puke. Just having a hole is legit.

Every woman is a celebrity thanks to (((Social Media))).

There should be no question as to why birth rates are below replenishment rates for many countries.

JFL just how self absorbed does one have to be where the majority of their Instagram photos are selfies? I hate holes so much.

Every woman is a celebrity thanks to (((Social Media))).

There should be no question as to why birth rates are below replenishment rates for many countries.
Over 1k followers = social media influencer

in their minds

Her looksmatch drank himself to death and died face down in a gutter.

More like just have a hole law.

she looks fucking disgusting, this is the true meaning of butterface.Her body is hot ngl but face just ruins everything,It looks like some1 took a shit on her face and the turd hardened and bleached over time and eventually it became apart of her face

what the FUCK is it?

JFL at this boy. Not even past kindergarten and already puts on the soylent grin in front of the camera. Unfortunately, the only cure for this one is hollow point through the skull.

Would still get thousands of cocks inside her even through she looks like an alien with a hot body

They always said a Helsinki 10 is a Vegas 6.

her looksmatch doesnt even have instagram because hes too ugly JFL just be born with a vagina mode.
bro her looksmatch doesnt exist anymore

All you have to do if your a girl is train one muscle (glutes) for like 5 months and not be a landwhale, and you will be a celebrity tell you hit 40. It's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.