Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Juggernaut Law: Autistic foid is nervous about going on a date. (Teehee!)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[Blackpill] Autistic female nervous about her date. Skip to 9:20 for brutal blackpill
Jump to newWatch
qwep

qwep
Erudite

JoinedAug 13, 2018Messages1,077
Feb 22, 2019

Autistic foids don’t suffer the consequences of being autistic like we do. They can get away with anything.

Just have a hole theory is legit.

I would date her mother.
She doesn't seem Autistic.

stupid bitch, if she was a guy she wouldn't be able to get a date in the first place

just kill me

Don't seem very autistic to me.

Someone turn ritabot off he's doing this weird shit
Also jfl at ""autistic women"". 3 in 4 sufferers are men and women are just seen as shy and quirky while autistic men are ostracized from society

Autistic foids don’t suffer the consequences of being autistic like we do. They can get away with anything.

Just have a hole theory is legit.
High functioning autism is only a problem to the extent that we value foid autonomy. We could utilize and harvest asperger genes for the greater cause of furthering civilization and the various sciences, which is what we used to do in our past

Foids don't have fucking autism man. Autism is literally the masculine counterpart of borderline personality disorder (a foid disease), with the latter pertaining to an unhealthy level of social consciousness and the former to an unhealthy lack thereof.

Also i don't know how big her TY channel is but if it's at least decently popular I don't even wanna read what is sure to be the incredibly cucked compliment hurling comments section.

Autism is only a male problem, it makes lives of below average looking males hell on Earth. I have to take max dosage antidepressants so I don't hang myself from bullying and college work every day.
All the female autists I know easily get friends and relationships without any effort. It pisses me off.

Foids don't have fucking autism man. Autism is literally the masculine counterpart of borderline personality disorder (a foid disease), with the latter pertaining to an unhealthy level of social consciousness and the former to an unhealthy lack thereof.

Also i don't know how big her TY channel is but if it's at least decently popular I don't even wanna read what is sure to be the incredibly cucked compliment hurling comments section.

Some females may be able to "have autism" but they suffer no negative effects from it. They can still get massive amounts of social and romantic experiences.

Imagine getting validation every day of your life.

Autistic foids have it as good as Chads.

Meanwhile our aspies ldar.

edit:
TheUltimateFreezone7
I hope you get cancer. Thot. "I don't even like him, I just go on dates to get experience" - How about you go fist yourself instead of wasting the poor dude's time?
Based.

Her bf

Lurking her channel, she seems very nt for an aspie.

You want a good joke?

You scroll and you would see how she talks about her tinder dates.

Last edited:
Autism is only a male problem, it makes lives of below average looking males hell on Earth. I have to take max dosage antidepressants so I don't hang myself from bullying and college work every day.
All the female autists I know easily get friends and relationships without any effort. It pisses me off.
Mental disorders is a male only problem, in fact every disease/disability that doesn't outright kill you but only hinders your functionality is perfectly copeable as a female.

she is just using the poor guy

I would oneitis this girl so hard.

just be or look like a foid theory