Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Judging from my posts, have I gone insane or no?

Am I Insane?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Please vote and comment below.

You should come to prom with me

Were you this mind broken 10 years ago?

idk i didnt read them

yes you were mentally ill since birth

As someone who suffered their first psychotic break recently and ended up in a psych ward and was deemed mentally incompetent for 2 weeks trust me you're still sane.

Damn! What did that mean? What made them call you mentally incompetent? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::worryfeels::worryfeels:
My place was broken into everything I owned since childhood including a game boy advanced and my cat food was stolen, my elderly cat isn't doing so great my life is hell I'm 30 and my house has been broken into twice now. Gynocentric societies in the west hate low value males so much they want you dead. That's not even an exaggeration live in Canada when it comes to man hate only Scandinavian nations like Sweden compete. Mental health nurses kick you when you're down too and are almost all fat ugly incompetent whores so it took way longer for me to be let out than it should have though not going to lie my first psychotic episode lasted a while and no I don't use drugs.

if u register here, yes you are clinically insane. I'm only here because there all other places to vent about being an lonely autistic losers are banned because lonely autistic men are EeEEeeviiiiIIILL and DdDaaaangEEErrrOoouUUs